Chapter Ten

Alpha Johnson managed to get control back from Rowan after a long intensive chat about how they needed to help their mate. However their thoughts kept going back to Esarosa and Rowan got angrier.

"I promise Rowan is not in control. We have calmed down. He still wants to rip Colin's throat out but we have come up with a better plan." Alpha Johnson said to Doctor Miguel. He really wanted to be unchained.

Doctor Miguel sighed. "I can't release you Alpha. I will call Luna Minx in."

Alpha Johnson nodded his head. He knew his doctor wasn't being disrespectful, he was following orders from his luna.

A few minutes passed and Minx walked into the room. "Are you better my love?" she asked. Alpha Johnson could see and hear the concern.  He also saw the anger she was trying to control. Oriana was just below the surface.  

"Yes I am in full control now hun." Alpha Johnson replied to her.

Minx sighed a relief as the door opened to reveal Jennie. "Are you feeling better Alpha Johnson?" She asked.

"I am yes." Alpha Johnson replied. Again he saw anger in the depths of vampires eyes. "Can you guys please unchain me? We have to all talk."
Jennie came forward and in a flash all the chains laid on the floor. "I am sorry for drugging you my friend." She said as she helped Alpha Johnson to stand.

He hugged her. "It's alright Jennie. I understand. Rowan isn't mad at you either." Jennie hugged him back.

Releasing each other alpha Johnson wrapped his arms around his mate and inhaled her scent. "You said we need to talk." Luna Minx said into her mates shoulder.

"Yes we do." Alpha Johnson said releasing Minx. He stood where he could look at both women. "I have decided what I want to do about Colin and Kevin."

"We should have this discussion. In your office my love." Luna Minx said.

"Of course." Alpha Johnson replied as he led both women towards his office.
Once there they all took a seat.

"What have you decided?" Jennie asked carefully.

" Well Rowan and I have decided that we won't allow Colin to become the next alpha. We believe that he is unworthy of the title."

"Who will be give the title than?" Luna Minx asked. She was surprised by this out come but happy about it at the same time.

"Well, the next oldest is Alex."

"That would make sense. Do you feel he has had the proper training?" Luna Minx asked.

"We believe so. Also we can still train him. He is young yet and learns fast."
Both women nodded their heads in agreement.

"Jennie. Rowan and I also agreed that Esarosa will be protected so this will never happen again. She has suffered enough. I feel horrible for what has been happening. Jennie she needs to be apart of this pack fully. I need to be able to mind link her."

Jennie smiled at Alpha Johnson. Even though she has been apart of the pack for years. She never thought about Esarosa needing to be through a ceremony. "Thank you. It has been a great honour to be apart of this pack. And I feel just as horrible that Esarosa isn't officially apart of your pack. We all assumed because of how old she was that she wouldn't need the ceremony."

"Jennie I would also like to have a ceremony for you as well. It has been long over due. You have saved my life more than once." Alpha Johnson said solemnly.

Jennie's smile was wide. "I accept."

Jennie's face turned serious again. "Alpha Johnson what about making Alex's twin sister, Madeline. The next alpha?"

"To be honest I don't think Madeline wants to be alpha however we can ask the both of them." Alpha Johnson said honestly. Jennie and Luna Minx both smiled and nodded their heads in agreement.

"Ok so let's call for a pack meeting. We have to announce the punishments for the abuse Esarosa has sustained." Alpha Johnson said.

($) Outside ($)

King Jaxson had watched princess Jennie's adoptive daughter shift into a beautiful white wolf. Her fur wasn't completely white in fact it had silver flakes through out it. "She is a beautiful wolf."  Queen Elena said coming to stand beside her king.

He nodded his head in response. He was straining his ears trying to hear what his daughter and girl had been saying.

"You are spying on them aren't you?" Queen Elena said with a light laugh. King Jaxson's face turned beet red. "They are mates." He said finally.

"I believe so however, I don't think Esarosa knows it." Queen Elena replied. She too was watching the girls.
They both laughed as Esarosa went over and nipped Aeliana in the flank. She bolted off with Aeliana right on her heals.

"We should follow them. Nobody knows that they have left." Elena said with a smile.

"I agree lets follow." King Jaxson said as his eyes followed the girls movements.

The royal couple shifted into their wolves and silently followed their daughter and her mate.

They found the girls splashing each other with mud and wrestling. It was a very funny sight and it was good to see them both relaxed. It was amazing to watch Esarosa pin Aeliana down and vise versa. They defiantly are meant to be together.

King Jaxson couldn't help but chuckle. Which  caused the girls to freeze. Esarosa  lifted her head and slowly looked around a low warning growl erupted from her chest.

Aeliana got up out of the mud and shook out her fur. Than she looked at her parents  'sorry have I missed our appointment?' she asked through the mind link.

'No. no. We have an hour yet. But the alpha has requested that everyone attend a pack meeting.' King Jaxson replied.

The girls followed the royal couple as they headed back towards the pack house. They all stopped at the steps.

'I will get you two cloths' queen Elena told her daughter.

The royal couple kept their cloths intact every time they shift. It has something to do with them being the king and the queen.

Queen Elena headed inside to fetch the girls cloths as she promised. When she had shifted she told Esarosa the plan. Both girls sat down and waited.

King Jaxson was about to walk inside when he spotted a garden hose. Without warning he picked up the hose and sprayed his daughter and Esarosa.
Both girls bared their teeth  but didn't do any thing else.

Queen Elena came back with the cloths. She started laughing at the girls when she saw them drenched. King Jaxson couldn't say anything coherent he was laughing so hard. Queen Elena handed the cloths to the two drenched wolves and watched them run behind a tree.

As soon as they came back into view I the king and queen, Queen Elena had picked up the hose and sprayed them again with the water. Both girls screamed in shock. Their screams brought some pack members to our group where Queen Elena sprayed them with water. Soon there was a full blown water fight. Kids and adults alike. Some kids had ran off only to come back with water guns and balloons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~