Chapter Twenty Three

Alpha Lakota stepped farther into the hospital room, he looked at Monique and shook his head. "Head home little one." He said as Monique quickly scampered out of the room. He watched her leave before turning back to the girl laying in the bed.

"You are Esarosa Lowell?" He asked.
Esarosa looked at him "yes." Was her answer. "Your mother is the vampire princess doctor Jennie Lowell?" He continued questioning.

Esarosa looked at him confused. Her mother wasn't a princess. They lived simply. sure her mother was always away for work but a princess? "My mom is doctor Jennie Lowell. She isn't a princess though."

Alpha Lakota laughed lightly. "She wouldn't admit it." Then he looked at Esarosa more closely. "I can see the resemblance now. I am sorry for the way your father treated you. And the way this pack has treated you in the past. We have learned from our mistakes. You are to cherished. A white wolf is rare and a gift from the goddess." He said bowing his head. "Please forgive us."

Esarosa was flabbergasted. She didn't know what to say. Was he simply being kind because she saved his life? Or was he really feeling bad for the actions of the past? Looking at the Alpha Esarosa decided to forgive him. She wasn't going to forget though what they had done to her. If they hadn't done what they did though she wouldn't have the caring mother she has now. "Alpha you are forgiven. However, I will not forget what has happened."

He looked up at her and a sad smile crossed his face. "Fair enough. It will mean war having you here. Doctor Lowell is well respected. As soon as we can we will have you sent home. I will call her and tell her you are here."

"Thank you." Esarosa said eyeing the alpha suspiciously. She didn't trust this man one bit.

The alpha's eyes glossed over for a second and when they returned to normal he took his leave. Once again Esarosa was alone in the hospital room.

She once again tried to talk to her wolf.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character list

Josh-- Esarosa's father. The now dead beta of the Rosewood Pack. Rare wolf with orange eyes.

Rebecca -- Esarosa's mother. Current beta of the Rosewood Pack. Ghost wolf.

Alpha Lakota -- Alpha of the Rosewood Pack.

Doctor Jennie Lowell -- Vampire Princess. Respected doctor amongst wolves and humans.

King Jaxson -- Aeliana's father. Shadow wolf. 

Queen Elena -- Aeliana's mother. Shadow wolf.

Aeliana -- princess of wolves. Shadow wolf. Esarosa's mate. Wolf's name Onyx.

Colin -- alpha Johnson's first born. Now a rogue. Kidnapped Esarosa.

Janine -- Colin's mate. Now a rogue. Helped kidnap Esarosa.

Alex -- third born of Alpha Johnson. Mate unknown. Now alpha to be. Friends with Esarosa and Aeliana.

Alpha Johnson and Luna Minx -- current alpha pair of the Porcupine pack.

Monique-- Esarosa's baby sister. Ghost wolf. Current member of the Rosewood Pack.

For now I think these are the only characters we need to remember.