Fight

The wolf in Esaros's grip continued its snapping and drooling. The other wolf circled and circled until it found it's opening it pounced without a second thought. In a flash Nadia made her presence know. The wolf that attacked managed to knock Esarosa over. Her grip on the wolf was released. The wolf and the second wolf bounced up and prepared to pounce. They attacked as a pair forcing Esarosa to defend herself.

A couple of other wolves joined in the fight. There was blood and whining and snapping of teeth and bones. One thing led to another and soon Esarosa found herself facing Alpha Lakota.

Esarosa sank her teeth into the alpha's neck. He tried desperately to free himself from her jaws. All attempts failed. Slowly Esarosa released the alpha. She backed away from him as blood soaked his throat. Much to her surprise the Alpha stood back up. He shook his massive head and looked directly at Esarosa. Then he attacked. Esarosa once again was made to defend herself. She wasn't as strong as the Alpha however she felt bold. And she found her opening. The alpha stumbled slightly, his vision blurry from the loss of blood. Esarosa took her chance and sank her teeth into the alpha's neck once again. This time she didn't let go and Alpha Lakota was no longer.

The Rosewood pack all stopped their fighting. And stared at the scene. This was perfect for the attacking wolves. They took the opportunity of distraction and attacked. Esarosa howled and the RoseWood Pack fought back.

Colin watched the madness unfold. He had no time to deal with the princess. He knew now was the chance he had. Now he could take out Esarosa and end the RoseWood Pack. He ordered the stupid guard Jensen to watch the princess closely. He darted off towards his target.

He didn't get a chance to attack before a strong hand grabbed his neck. He was slammed against the ground and a face hovered over him.

"I don't think so." He heard before darkness over took him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Ok everyone I am so sorry for the late update. I was originally going to just edit this story. However as I was reading and editing I noticed I didn't like the way the story progressed and moved. So I am actually rewriting the plot somewhat.