Chapter Five

Jennie and Esarosa had been waiting outside of the alpha's office for twenty minutes when an older man came up to them.

"Dr. Lowell. The alpha has asked me to take a look at your daughter. Something about sever bruises." the man said bowing slightly at Jennie.

"Of course Dr. Miguel." Jennie replied standing up and shaking the older mans hand.

"Can you guys follow me to the medical wing and I will check those bruises."

Nodding both women followed Dr. Miguel. The medical wing wasn't very far from alpha Johnson's office.

"Esarosa do you want your mother here with you for the exam or do you want her to wait outside?" Dr. Miguel asked Esarosa.

"With me please." She replied quietly. She found this whole situation uncomfortable and would have preferred not to have the exam at all. Nobody needed to know the extent of her bruises or her scars.

Dr. Miguel nodded his head and led the pair into a small exam room. "Hop up on the bed here please." he said patting the bed with his one hand as he grabbed a stethoscope with the other.

Esarosa hopped up onto the edge of the bed  reluctantly. She feared how her mother would react to the new scares and bruises that scattered across her body.

"Ok Esarosa. I first want to hear your heart and check your lungs is that ok with you?" Doctor Miguel asked.

"Umm. Sure." Esarosa replied. She was very uncomfortable with this strange man.

He done his checks and wrote something down on a sheet of paper. Than he looked at Esarosa once again and asked "can I look at your ears?"

She simply nodded her head. The whole time Esarosa's mother sat quietly watching. This only added more anxiety.

Dr. Miguel checked her ears and wrote something down again. Than he sighed, when he looked at Esarosa this time she saw a sadness in his eyes "Esarosa please show me your bruises."

Esarosa really didn't want to show him. However  she  knew she couldn't go against the alphas request. Alpha Johnson wanted to know how badly she was hurt. Esarosa  sighed and lifted her shirt up slightly since most of the bruises were on her back she turned her back towards doctor Miguel.

She heard two gasps and knew her mother seen the new wounds she had been given. Esarosa felt someone lightly touch her back. Then she felt another light touch on back. Turning her  head, she saw her mother and doctor Miguel both examining the wounds.

It was Jennie who spoke first the anger in her voice clear "when was this done to you? and this could only have been done with silver."

Esarosa didn't get a chance to answer before doctor Miguel spoke "I agree with you these marks here are made with something laced with silver. Doctor Lowell I think I should call alpha Johnson here to see. He will not like this."

"I agree. Have him come. He needs to see these marks." Jennie said to Doctor Miguel. She turned to her daughter
"Esarosa is there any other marks we should know about?" She asked.
Esarosa fidgeted under her mothers glare. She knew her mom wasn't mad at her however she would be when Esarosa showed her arms and legs.

Luckily Esarosa didn't have to show anyone right away as the door opened and alpha Johnson walked in. He looked really upset and slightly angry.

"Esarosa please turn back around and show the alpha your back." Jennie said to her daughter.

Esarosa did as she asked, a deep growl sounded. Scrambling to pull her shirt back down Esarosa spun around to face everyone in the room. Alpha Johnson was barely holding control of his wolf.
"Who did this to?" he asked Esarosa.

She looked down at the floor which only caused the alpha to growl again, quickly looking back up. "Who did this to you?" he asked once again.

Esarosa took a deep breath and answered quietly "Colin and Kevin."

Alpha Johnson's eyes turned a very dark blue and he started to shake almost violently. Esarosa shrank back In fear as the alpha's wolf was about to take over.

"I am sorry." Jennie whispered as alpha Johnson collapsed to the floor.

"Quickly dr. Miguel we have to put chains on him. his wolf has taken over and he will kill his son for what he has done."

Dr. Miguel nodded and fetched some chains from a cabinet and quickly helped Jennie tie the alpha to a chair. when they finished doctor Miguel looked at Jennie "what did you do to him?" he asked shock still clearly written on his face.

"Wolves-bane." Jennie replied shrugging her shoulders. Than she also said "it's not enough to kill him so don't worry. It's meant to temporarily make him pass out. See he is already coming to. And please call luna Minx she is the only one who he will listen to."

Not even two seconds later the luna came rushing in. She saw her mate chained to a chair but didn't question anyone. She simply rushed over and started whispering soothing words to him.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}