Chapter Twenty Two

Back at the Rosewood Pack --

Esarosa officially meets her baby sister.

The little wolf pup kept coming to see Esarosa. The pup had said her name was Monique. "Are you supposed to be here?" Esarosa asked her quietly.

She shook her head. 'No I am not. But I feel drawn to you. I heard my mommy and daddy arguing before.....' She said sadly. Her big wolf eyes so sad.

Esarosa couldn't mind link the pup, let alone feel Nadia. It was as if Nadia and Esarosa were completely separated.

"Do they always argue?" Esarosa asked her quietly. She didn't want the pup to get in trouble. She shook her wolfy head. 'They were arguing about you.'

"Me? why?" Esarosa asked totally confused.

'Well my daddy said that you were no longer their daughter.' She said. Than she came closer and sniffed me. 'You don't smell like my sister or my brother."

Esarosa remained quiet in shocked. She wished she could sit up. Colin had really done some damage. Thinking suddenly Esarosa asked "Monique what is this pack?"

Monique tilted her head and looked at Esarosa 'this is the Rosewood pack'

Now Esarosa understood. She now knew why she could hear the little girl. It was all making sense now. This was her old pack. Then more realization. The male wolf she killed, the one with the orange eyes, That was her father.

Looking at Monique "I think I am your sister."

'You. You are my sister?' she asked hesitantly. It was obvious the poor pup was shocked. She even began to backup slowly away from the bed.

"I might be. Do you know what your parents names are?" Esarosa asked quietly. She didn't like scaring Monique.

She shook her head. 'Everyone just calls them beta. You have orange eyes like my father.' She said.

Esarosa nodded her head. As the door flew open, a deep growl sounded threw out the room.

Turning her head towards the door, Esarosa saw a man. He had dark hair almost black and tanned coloured skin.
He turned his gaze towards Monique. "I told you to stay out of here." He said growling at her.

Monique quickly scurried out of the room, bowing slightly to the man. That's when Esarosa remembered the other wolf. This wolf was an alpha.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>