Chapter Fifteen

Colin watched her all through school. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. He had to end this nonsense. His brother wasn't going to be that 'things' mate.

'Colin her mate is the princess.'  Coby said to Colin. He wasn't to happy about the way his human host was acting.

'Doesn't look like it. Looks like my brother is going to be her mate. He is attracted to her. He has liked her since she got here.' Colin said with a sneer. He wasn't going to allow this to happen. His brother wasn't going to be with an abomination. Coby sighed and closed the link. Than Colin felt a light nudge, turning around he saw Janine in her wolf form. "Beautiful." Colin said to her.

'Thank you.' she said through their link with a wolfy grin. she frowned slightly at her mate and shifted back "What are you planning?"

"I am going to stop Alex from making a huge mistake." Colin replied just before he shifted.

Janine took one last look at her old friends with Esarosa. She wanted to be with them, she just couldn't leave Colin. Sighing she shifted and followed Colin.  They got to the pack house just before Esarosa and Alex pulled up.

Colin watched them park and get out the car. They headed to the steps and went inside. Letting  out a low growl Colin shifted back into his human form and went inside the house. He didn't care if anyone was inside or not. Hearing the thing coming towards the kitchen Colin moved shifty back out side. He waited and sure enough Esarosa opened the door and he punched her. Then he stuck a needle full of wolvesbane in her neck. Colin let her fall to the floor. Janine was still in her wolf form so Colin lifted the abomination and through her on Janine's back. He quickly shifted and fled with Janine and her cargo right behind him.

As they ran off. A howl sounded but nobody seemed follow.

()()

Alex skipped down the stairs thinking of what he should make for a snack. He was happy to be around Esarosa. Alex had just gotten to the kitchen when he heard commotion outside.

He ran over to the door sniffing the air to see if anything was amiss. "Colin!" He shouted out loud when he saw his brother's wolf running off, Janine was with him with a body across her back. Alex howled, it was his job to protect her and he felt that he just failed.

Three wolves come running up. 'which way?' they asked.

Alex pointed straight ahead. "Colin and Janine took Esarosa." He said. Alex was about to head with the wolves to track down his brother and get Esarosa back.

"You are to stay here." Alpha Johnson said to his youngest son.

"Dad I need to help find her." Alex said in protest.

"You have to stay here. I will go and track them down. I can't loose you too." Alpha Johnson replied calmly.

"Madeline can take over. She knows the ins and outs of the pack. I need to go."

"Alex I said no. You will remain here."
Alex bowed his head at his fathers tone.
"Yes sir."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>