Chapter Twenty Five

The door flew open to Esarosa's hospital room. Alpha Lakota stormed inside, his eyes were black, his breathing heavily. When his eyes landed on Esarosa he growled. "Get up. You are coming with me." He growled out.

Esarosa quickly got up from the bed. Pain shot through her head and she whimpered lightly. This caused Alpha Lakota to growl more louder. "Move it now." He commanded.

Esarosa quickly moved faster. The pain forgotten for now. As soon as they got outside. Esarosa saw a fight had broken out. "I need you to run towards the west. There you will find one of my warriors. His name is Jensen." Alpha Lakota said to Esarosa.

Alpha Lakota shifted in mid stride and snarled at a nearby wolf. That was all the encouragement Esarosa needed. She took off heading towards the warrior. Esarosa tried desperately to shift however, she couldn't contact Nadia.

Esarosa didn't make it to the warrior. She was cornered by two wolves. One pounced in a flash. Without thinking Esarosa reached her hand out and caught the wolf by it's throat. It gnashed it jaws at her face. Saliva drizzled down the wolves muzzle. The smell of blood was over powering and fuelled Esarosa's need to dominate this wolf. She carefully watched the other wolf circling around Esarosa and her current prisoner. "If you don't back down. I will kill this wolf." Esarosa called out to the circling one. Her words made the second wolf growl lowly showing it's sharp canines.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I am sorry everyone. It seems I am currently stuck with this story. I have been changing the plot a lot and rewriting this story. So my original draft no longer works. Please continue to be patient as I work through my thoughts. Thank you all.