Chapter twenty six

"I don't think so." He heard before darkness over took him.

The hands let go of his throat. A low warning growl sounded behind, turning around "I didn't kill him."

The wolf walked forward and sniffed at the still one at the feet of the vampire woman. It lifted it's head and dipped it slightly. "I want to kill him." She said threw gritted teeth.

The wolf stepped back and shifted into a man. "I know you do Jennie. Please don't though. He is my son still."

"That is why I haven't" she replied as she turned towards her daughter. Esarosa was fighting three wolves and doing not badly. She quickly went and attacked one of them. Her fangs grew longer as the smell of blood filled the air.

Another wolf approached Esarosa and Jennie went to attack before she realized it was the wolf who led them. The female wolf attacked the second wolf who was trying to attack Esarosa from the back. Focusing back on the wolf in front of her, Jennie calmly knocked the wolf out. She couldn't end life without cause.

~~~~

The fight quickly ended after the arrival of Alpha Jaxson and Jennie. Most of the wolves bowed down from fear of the vampire princess.

Rebecca felt the power flowing off her daughter who was in front of her. Esarosa looked at her a low growl escaped her as she advanced on the wolf. Deciding quickly she wanted to live, Rebecca submitted. She wasn't going to fight. If Esarosa wanted her dead than so be it. Rebecca knew she deserved it.

Esarosa shifted back into her human form. She was naked and covered in blood.

"I will get you cloths." Rebecca said rushing towards the house.

"Stop." she heard. Rebecca stopped dead in her tracks. 'Was that an alpha tone?' She asked her wolf. She was whimpering. 'Yes. I think it is.' She replied.

Esarosa stood there staring at a shocked Rebecca.. "You killed the alpha and the beta, who was next in line. I am the mate of said beta and I submitted to you." Rebecca said quietly as she  looked at Esarosa closer. "You are the alpha now." She finished saying as everyone around grew silent.

Esarosa nodded her head as she looked around at all the wolves who were bowed down to her now. Even alpha Johnson and her mother were bowed slightly too show their respect for the new alpha. "I don't know how to be alpha." Esarosa replied. No one spoke as a wolf lifted his head and cautiously approached her. His tale held high showing he was an alpha. A low warning growl escaped Esarosa. The wolf stopped and shifted. "Calm down Esarosa. I mean you no harm. I have no desire to take what is yours now. I can teach you to be an alpha."

Esarosa bowed her head slightly. "Sorry alpha Johnson. I accept your offer."

<><><><><><><><><><><><>