Chapter Eleven

It had been a blast having a water fight. Even Alpha Johnson, Luna Minx and Jennie joined in the fun however, It wasn't intentional. They had came outside to see why there was a bunch of screaming. The water fight lasted for a couple hours extended by the fact the alpha and luna were involved. The meeting pushed back as the adults blew off steam in a constructive way.

Alpha Johnson stopped in the middle of the back yard. "Sorry to interrupt the fun. I need everyone to dry off and come to a pack meeting. It is very important that every member attend."

Nobody grumbled as they headed off to do what their alpha had asked.

Luna Minx caught up to Jennie and Esarosa. "I have some cloths that you two could borrow. Your house is too far away to make it back in time."

"Thank you Luna." Esarosa said bowing slightly. Jennie smiled at her friend and also thanked her. They followed Luna Minx into the pack house to get dried off and changed.

-- Pack meeting --

"Can i have your attention please." Alpha Johnson's voice rang out above the voices of the pack members. The members all went silent and looked at their Alpha.

"I have asked all of you here because I have some rather disturbing news. As some of you may know. My son, your future alpha , his mate, and their betas Kevin and Cody along with Cody's mate Julia. have been bulling this girl." Alpha Johnson took Esarosa's hand and pulled her up in front of everyone.

He leaned down and whispered in her ear. "Can you shift please?"

Esarosa felt panic rise however she nodded her head. The shift was once again quick and relatively painless.
When the shift was complete, there was a collective gasp from everyone. Not everyone in the pack knew Esarosa was a white wolf.

"As you can all can see Esarosa is a white wolf. This pack does not harm our own kind regardless of colouring it rank." The alpha paused in his speech to make sure he had everyone's attention.

Everyone looked around at each other. Then they all looked at Colin, Janine, Kevin, Cody and Julia. There were whispers everywhere as everyone took in the words.

"Silence please." Alpha Johnson said to silence the crowd once again. He continued "For their crimes against Esarosa, everyone mentioned earlier will no longer be allowed to do football or cheerleading. Also they will be down at the hospital helping out there."

There were a few cheers and a few people thought that that was to extreme. The football team was on the track to winning. And the cheerleading team was heading to nationals right away. The alpha and luna allowed everyone to have a say. Than the alpha raised a hand, silencing everyone.

"The Luna and I have also decided with a heavy heart that Colin will not be this packs future alpha this also means Janine will not be the luna. Kevin, Cody and Julia will no longer become betas. Instead your new future alpha will be either Alex or Melinda. The future betas will be Kevin's sister Misty, Cody's brother Josh and Julia's ,brother Conner."

The pack erupted into a loud mess of words that weren't making sense. Even alpha Johnson couldn't stop the chatter. king Jaxson saw the way the pack was acting and decided to speak, his words weren't harsh they were spoken quietly with a lot of power. "Silence. It is in my power to make this change happen. And since alpha Johnson and Luna Minx are both alive and can make the change. Colin will no longer have an alpha tone. He will be in charge of protecting his brother Alex. Fail to do so and it will be execution."

The room fell instantly silent As the words sank in. Not everyone though was happy with the out come. One person set their eyes on Esarosa. 'This is all her fault.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~