Chapter Six

Luna Minx asked Jennie and Esarosa to leave the doctor's exam room. Both left quietly and sorrowfully.

"I hope the alpha will be ok" Esarosa whispered for her mom's ears only.

Jennie turned around and her eyes were blood red "he will be ok." She replied at a whisper. Esarosa knew that her mother hated to use wolves-bane.

"Mom why are your eyes red?" Esarosa whispered as they walked out of the medical wing. They were whispering in hopes that the luna couldn't hear them.

"I am fighting the urge to rip those boy's heads off" Jennie whispered back, the malicious threat in her words clearly understood.

"Mom please just leave it be." Esarosa pleaded. She had stopped walking and turned to face her mother.

Jennie sighed but nodded her head. "I would never do anything to this pack. They have protected me in the past and I have protected them. This time is no different. They have their laws."

Esarosa nodded and gave her mother a hug. Silently Esarosa was upset with all this fuss after all it's not like this type of thing hasn't happened before.

The delicious sent from school had Esarosa's heart beat quicken and she stepped away from her mother's embrace. A small smile crossed her face as she turned around and saw Aeliana.

Aeliana smiled when their eyes locked. Her gaze shifted to Jennie, she stopped dead in her tracks and her smile faded as worry replaced her features. "Ummm.   ..... Mrs. Lowell are you alright?" she asked tentatively.

Jennie's eyes were still red and her fangs were now fully extended, Esarosa noticed as she turned to look at her mom.

"I am sorry Esarosa." Jennie said. She stood perfectly still as the urge was still strong.

"It's ok mom. Are you hungry?" Esarosa asked in a whisper. She didn't want Aeliana to hear.

She nodes her head in reply.  "I think that girl wants you to go with her." Her mother said changing the subject.

Jennie turned to Aeliana and said "I am sorry dear. I am tired. It has been along day. Please forgive me and excuse me. I should go."

"of course mrs. Lowell. is it ok if Esarosa and I hang out?" Aeliana asked politely.

Jennie smiled and with a nod of her head she walked last the two girls. 

Aeliana turned to Esarosa "so is everything ok?"

Esarosa  shook her head. "Let's go for a walk. I can tell you everything then."

Aeliana smiled and linked her arm with Esarosa's. "I know just the spot where we can talk."

--Meanwhile --

Luna Minx had been arguing with her son and his mate when dr. Miguel's voice filled her head. "Come quick Luna. The Alpha has lost control."

She turned to her  son "I want a punishment figured out NOW." She  told them using her luna tone on the word now. She left the future leaders of the pack and rushed down to the medical wing of the pack house.

When she entered the room and saw her mate chained to a chair she almost cried out. He was growling and almost foaming at the mouth. It was obvious that his wolf had taken control. His normal blue eyes so dark they looked evil.

Even though she was afraid she didn't show it. Instead she ran to him and started whispering soothing words to him. Her mind linking with him was totally blocked out. He was furious and she didn't know why exactly.

"What happened?" She mind linked dr. Miguel.

"He saw the scars that cover Esarosa's back. Luna they were made with something laced with silver. The alpha demanded that she tell him who hurt her. when she refused he used his alpha tone and she told him that Colin and Kevin did it." was his sorrow filled reply.

Luna Minx didn't look at Esarosa or Jennie as she told them to leave. When the door close behind them she turned to dr. Miguel. "They used what?" She almost yelled at the poor man.
With the whole medical wing sound proof she knew no one would hear.

Dr. Miguel flinched at her tone but answered "I am not sure what exactly they used. But it left some bad scars."

Furious with what she ha been told Luna Minx looked over at her mate. "Let me in my love." She urged.
She was met with nothing. Saddened and worried for her mate's well being she looked at dr. Miguel again. "I can't get threw to him. His mind link is severed."

The dr. sighed "dr. Lowell gave me a heavier dose of sedative. should I give it to him?"

She looked at her mate once again than back at the dr. "Yes." Was her reply.
She leaned down and kissed her love on the cheek. "I am sorry for this." She said as Doctor Miguel stuck the needle into his alpha's neck. He passed out instantly as tears streamed down Luna Minx's eyes.

She looked at doctor Miguel "please look after him and let me know when he wakes. I am going to talk with my son again."

"Yes Luna." Was his reply as she hurried out of the room and down the hall.

***********************************