Chapter Four

Esarosa was shocked as to what was happening, her mother was brought to the pack house and was now sitting beside her. The look on Jennie's face was one of worry. "What is this all about?" she asked Alpha Johnson.

"Well what I have to say shames me greatly." Johnson paused slightly and glared at his son who had entered the room.

"About time you got in here!" Alpha Johnson said to Colin.

Alpha Johnson looked back at Jennie his whole facial features softening. He took a deep breath  "it has been brought to my attention that my son and some of the pack members have been abusing your daughter. They have been hitting her and calling her names."

Esarosa wasn't used to this kind of attention. Attention that wasn't mean or abusive in anyway. Being  a white wolf but in the werewolf society was considered a threat to the pack. A white wolf were supposed to be a weaker member, most were driven away or killed. Considered an abomination.

Jennie looked over at her daughter "is this all true?"

Esarosa nodded her headed, tears forming in her eyes. She was afraid of what was going to happen to herself now. a light touch on Esarosa's leg caused her to look down, a hand with black fingernails and a few rings rested on her leg. Taking ahold of the hand and squeezing it lightly Esarosa heard her mother shout "Why?!"she was glaring at both Colin and Janine. Colin looked over at his father and the look of fear on his face increased.

"mom please calm down. Your fangs have extended and your eyes are red." Esarosa softly said.

Jennie looked down at her daughter and quickly her features changed. she turned sideways and spoke to the alpha and luna. "I am sorry for my out burst. I am surprised with this treatment. I have been around this pack for thirty years and never have I heard anything like this."

"She is right my love. This is not what we are about." Luna Minx said quietly to Alpha Johnson.

Alpha Johnson sighed and nodded his head. Than he looked at Jennie and "What type of punishment do you feel is in order?"

Jennie raised her eyebrows in shock. "With all due respect alpha Johnson, it is not my position to pass out punishment. Though may I give a suggestion?"

"Of course. What do you suggest?" luna Minx asked, her hand rested on her mates arm helping to keep his anger in check. His eyes glowed a dull blue, his wolf just under the surface.

"I propose that everyone involved should help out at the hospital or the nursing home." Jennie replied. She didn't like physical discipline.

"That suggestion is do able." Alpha Johnson said after a couple minutes of talking with his wife in silent communication.

Luna Minx looked at princess Aeliana "what do you feel their punishment should be?"

"I agree with what Mrs. Lowell said. I maybe your princess but this is a matter for your pack. Whatever punishment you feel is justified is fine with me." She replied. She continued to keep her hand on Esarosa's leg.

Alpha Johnson and Luna Minx nodded their heads. Alpha Johnson turned to Janine and Colin. "I will have you both choose the punishment that your betas will be given. As future alpha and luna of this pack we think this best. Your punishment will be handed down by Esarosa."

All eyes turned to Esarosa. They all waited for her to say something. She looked at Colin and Janine. They were both glaring back at her.

"Honey what are you thinking?" Jennie asked her daughter. Esarosa blinked several times and shook her head slightly. "Alpha Johnson. Luna Minx. I have decided that it doesn't matter what their punishment is. It won't change anything. I have scares and bruises." Esarosa paused and took a deep breath before continuing  "I will leave the punishment decision up to you."

Esarosa chanced a look at Colin and Janine, Colin was smirking. It was like he knew they were going to get away with everything.

"Why do you feel like you have no say?" Luna Minx asked after everyone grew silent.

"I am a white wolf Luna." Esarosa said quietly.

"So?" Was the Luna's response. The office was still deathly quiet and Esarosa looked around the room there were a few more people in the office than there was earlier. Kevin was there along with Cody and his mate Julia. Two older looking people stood just inside the door. She didn't know who they were.

Alpha Johnson cleared his throat and spoke next. "You are a member of this pack and you have been mistreated."

Aeliana lightly rubbed Esarosa's leg. It was had a very calming affect. Esarosa looked at alpha Johnson.  "I am greatly humbled by what you have said. I have a suggestion as to what the punishment should be."

"And what have you decided?" alpha Johnson asked curiously.

"Well since Colin plays sports. I think he should be benched for two months. Janine is a cheerleader. She should not be allowed to participate. I propose they should help out at the hospital."

Colin and Janine both yelled "no."

"Enough!" Alpha Johnson said using his alpha tone. He was glaring at his son, the tone made Esarosa want to whimper but  Aeliana laced her fingers with hers. Jennie placed her hand on her daughter's shoulder. The tone of voice didn't seem to bother me anymore.

Colin and Janine were both cowering. So was Kevin, Cody and Julia. They all knew that they were in trouble.

"The luna and I accept their punishment. It will be carried out starting tomorrow. Does this satisfy everyone?" Alpha Johnson said calming down enough to finish with the meeting.

Jennie and Aeliana nodded their heads. The two older people also nodded their heads.

"Good. than I think for now this is matter is dealt with. Esarosa I would like our pack doctor to look at the bruises that you mentioned. I am curious as to why they haven't healed."

"yes it's alright." Esarosa replied. She was curious as to why the bruises and cuts turned to scares. She healed before.

"Ok. I am sorry though everyone please leave my office. I need to speak with King Jaxson and Queen Elena." He gestured towards the man and the woman.

Luna Minx looked at her son and said "I will come with all of you. Colin and Janine you two have to decided the punishment for your betas yet."

With all that said everyone got up to leave the office.

"Aeliana please can you stay here?" a deep male voice said.

"Yes daddy." Aeliana said. She hugged Esarosa and whispered in her ear "please wait for me?" Esarosa nodded her head. Than walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~