Chapter Thirty

As Alex, Misty and Aeliana came out of the cover of trees they were hit by the destruction infront of them. There was the smell of blood in the air and bodies laying everywhere.

Just as the trio came further into the destruction a deep growl was heard. Alex instantly froze at the sound. Misty and Aeliana stopped when he did. "Are you alright?" Misty asked.

"What are you doing here?" A man growled. Alex and Misty whimpered at the force of the growl. Aeliana came forward. "With all do respect Alpha Johnson. Your son followed me."

Alpha Johnson growled lowly at Aeliana. It was more out of frustration than anger but Aeliana growled back making the alpha and surrounding wolves whimper. "You told him to look after me. I came here. He was following your orders. And if you growl at me again I wouldn't hesitate to remind you who I am." Aelianas eyes began to glow brighter and brighter as her anger grew. Alpha Johnson bowed his head.

Aeliana smiled at his display. She was going to win this argument and no one was going to get in trouble. That is until a female voice spoke.

"Yes Alex was told to watch over you and his mother. He was also told to keep you all at your place." The voice was calm but held a lot of power. Aeliana turned towards the voice. Her eyes instantly dimming as she looked into the other woman's eyes.

"Doctor Lowell with all do respect this doesn't concern you. Your daughter is my mate. I could not stand back and wait for news."

Jenny Lowell's eyes flashed a brilliant red and her fangs descended. "Aeliana don't test my patients. You maybe a princess however so am I. And I am much older than you. Your parents won't be so kind to everyone if something should happen to you."

This time Aeliana bowed her head. She hadn't really thought about what her parents would do. "I am sorry Jenny. I will make sure to explain to my parents what happened."

"Good" Jenny replied as she turned away from everyone. "I have to go find Esarosa." With that said she sprinted away.

"Come we should go and find the alpha of this pack. Lakota should be around here somewhere." Alpha Johnson said.

"Ummm. Alpha sir." Misty said cautiously. Alex instantly wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Alpha Johnson looked at the girl. "What is it?"

"Alpha Lakota is dead sir. I felt the bond break." Misty said quietly. Alpha Johnson raised an eyebrow. Misty quickly added. "I can feel another bond. This person is the one who defeated Alpha Lakota."

Alpha Johnson furrowed his brows. "Can you follow the bond? I think we should talk to this person about why we are on your lands." Misty nodded her head. "Yes sir. This way."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>