Chapter Eight

Esarosa was happy with her arm linked with Aeliana's. She was more calm and felt safer with her.

"Esarosa can I ask you something?" Aeliana asked suddenly.

"Sure." Esarosa answered.

Aeliana unlinked her arms with Esarosa's, they had made it to the gardens just outside of the pack house. Esarosa was amazed at the sight.

"Is your mom going to be alright?" Aeliana asked rubbing her arm with her hand.

"She will be." Esarosa replied. She couldn't look at Aeliana.

Aeliana nodded then asked a question that surprised Esarosa. "Can you please turn into your wolf? I would love to see her."

Esarosa hesitated as she thought about what to say. Every time someone saw her wolf or her different coloured eyes she would get beaten.

Aeliana saw the panic in Esarosa's eyes and she quickly said "I won't hurt you. You told me you were white in colour. I will show you mine if you would like?"

Esarosa smiled faintly at Aeliana but finally she nodded. "What is your wolves name?" She asked her.

Aeliana smiled brightly. "her name is Onyx. what is your wolves name?"

"Nadia." Esarosa replied.

Aeliana clapped her hands and jumped for joy. "Let me see her please."

Esarosa nodded her head again and took out her contacts. Then she carefully placed them in their case. She took off her sweater and stepped back. Then she allowed the change to take her. It was painful but not as bad as the first shift.

Soon enough the shift was complete and Esarosa opened her eyes to see Aeliana was smiling. She was holding her hands together by her mouth. "Nadia you are as beautiful as Esarosa."

Nadia bowed her head 'I like her already. We can trust her. Nobody has called us beautiful.'

'I agree. Hey Nadia why do we feel so safe with her?' Esarosa asked.

'I don't know. But I feel safe, loved. It's not like our mom's love either.' was Nadia's reply.

Than sound of bones cracking and popping drew Esarosa's attention back to Aeliana. She laid down and waited for the shift to be complete.

<> meanwhile <>

Alpha Johnson was furious with the scars that criss crossed Esarosa's back. 'Silver! that was forbidden to use. We didn't even use it against rogues.' His wolf growled in his head.

'Rowan please calm down. We don't want to hurt anyone.' Alpha Johnson said pleading with his wolf.

'Look what our son has done. He cannot be an alpha. I will rip his head off.' Rowan growled out.

Alpha Johnson suddenly felt a sharp pain in his neck and the room went black. His mind though didn't and he continued his fight with his wolf.

'Rowan we can not kill our son. What would everyone think?'

Rowan sighed but said 'than we will make his little brother Alex the next alpha.'

Alpha Johnson couldn't really argue with that point. Actually he was considering it. 'That could work.'

Alpha Johnson felt a sudden pain and heard his mates voice "I am sorry."

'What was that?' Alpha Johnson asked.

'wolves bane' Rowan replied.

'That would make sense. It must have been dr. Lowell who injected us with it. She has done it before.'

Rowan chuckled at those words. 'That woman knows us to well and we owe her a lot. I want to make sure her daughter is protected.'

'I agree. We must make our pack see that just because Esarosa is a white wolf. She is not weak.'

Rowan and Alpha Johnson felt their mate leave. They could feel she was just as angry as they were.

'Rowan our mate is furious.' Alpha Johnson said sadly. He wanted to comfort his mate. 'We need to get under control. We have to help her calm down.'

Rowan agreed and they both tried to calm down.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}