Chapter Fourteen

The time passed and Esarosa was back in school. She envied Aeliana, she was home schooled and never bullied.

"Hey Esarosa. why are you eating lunch by yourself?" Alex asked her breaking her depressing thoughts. He set his lunch tray down waiting for her reply.

"I was doing some work. Didn't want to bug you guys." Esarosa replied smiling. Since Aeliana's departure Alex, Cody and Julia had become friends. The three had been keeping everyone from bulling Esarosa.

"You don't look like you are doing work. More like you are somewhere else. Even the humans here are starting to notice."

Esarosa look around quickly and noticed that half the lunch room was looking their way. Esarosa focused back on her dear friend. She had been drawn more and more to him since he had been given the title of future alpha. She saw him as a really kind hearted boy.

'Esarosa. I can hear Onyx calling out to us.' Nadia suddenly said to Esarosa.

'Is she ok? is Aeliana ok?' Esarosa asked as a sharp pain erupted inside her head. She placed both her hands on her head and stifled a scream. When the pain stopped. She looked up and into Alex's worried face.

"What happened?" He asked concerned.

"Does your wolf feel pain from others?" She asked him quietly. Alex shook his head. "My mom will be able to help you though. You are coming to the pack house tonight?"

"Yup mom is working in Wadena again. She is going to be gone two weeks this time."

Alex clapped his hands. "What makes you so happy?" a familiar male voice asked.

"Esarosa is going to be at the pack house for two weeks." Alex said with the hugest smile.

"Awesome. We can all go for a run than." The male voice said sitting down on the other side of Alex. Esarosa looked up to see Cody and Julia. "Hello Esarosa." Julia said. Both sat down with their trays of food.

"Hi Julia." Esarosa replied a she put all her work back into her backpack. The group chatted until the bell rang signalling the end of lunch.

"Did you drive today?" Alex asked Esarosa quickly.

"I did." She replied as the group walked out of the lunch hall.

"Can I catch a ride with you back to the house?" he asked. "Sure." Esarosa replied.

"Thank you. See you guys later." he said walking off to his class with a wave of his hand.

"We have gym." Julia said taking Cody's hand and linking her arm with Esarosa's. Esarosa groaned she hated gym. She hated everyone staring at her scars and whispering hateful things.

~~After school~~

Esarosa drove Alex home as promised. The whole trip they chatted about the days events. Reaching the pack house Esarosa found a parking spot and stopped the car. Alex hopped out and gathered up their school stuff. "Thanks Alex." Esarosa said as he handed her her backpack when she got out of the car. "No Problem. Come let's go see what everyone is up too."

The pair walked up to the house and went inside. Alex headed up to his room to drop his stuff off. Esarosa also headed to her room. The pair promised to meet downstairs.

Esarosa made it downstairs first and headed to the kitchen, a strange smell hit her nose and she followed it to the door that led outside.

She opened the door and was met with someone's fist to her face. She didn't get much of a time to react when a sharp pain formed in her neck. Her world went dark with an evil laugh in her ear. The very last thing Esarosa heard was Nadia scream 'help' than she to went still. Esarosa couldn't feel her anymore. Then she felt nothing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>