Chapter 20

Aeliana was surprised when Alex blurted out that he felt this was all his fault. She wondered if he has feelings for Esarosa.

That thought caused Onyx to growl. Luckily it wasn't out loud. 'Esarosa is our mate. Not his.' she said seething.

'Neither of them know she is our mate.. And as future alpha for this pack it's good that he cares.' Aeliana said trying to reason this all out. 'Do you blame him Onyx for what has happened?'

Onyx calmed down  with those words. She wasn't as jealous as she thought, after all they hadn't told anyone. 'I don't blame him.' Onyx said finally. 'However I am jealous. He has been spending time with her.' A sad smile formed on Aeliana's face, Onyx was right he did spend a lot of time with her.

'Onyx can you reach Alex's wolf? I have a plan."  Aeliana said changing the subject. She reached out and told him that they had a plan and they needed their help. Alex was thrilled at the thought and remained quiet.

Everyone's thoughts had been interrupted when Dr. Lowell came back into the office. She looked happy, sad and angry all at once.

"That phone call was from the hospital in Wadena." She was interrupted by Luna Minx coming into the office.

The luna bowed her head. "I am so sorry for not being here right away. And I am sorry now for interrupting."

Dr. Lowell gave the luna a hug and said "it is all right Minx. The young children don't understand and they need their kind caring luna to calm them. Is your daughters sleeping?"

The luna hugged the dr back and nodded her head. "Yes they are sleeping."

"Good. Good." than the dr released the luna and turned back to the rest of the group.

"As I was saying that phone call was from the hospital. A woman there is looking for me. She says she knows Esarosa. that is all she said before she hung up."

Alpha Johnson growled. "A woman just happens to phone you and say she knows your daughter." Dr. Lowell nodded her head.

"Do you think she had something to do with Esarosa going missing?" Alex asked. Aeliana looked at him and realized he didn't mean to say that out loud. It was Dr. Lowell who answered the question anyways "I don't think she is one of the kidnappers. I do however believe that she knows where Esarosa is. She seemed sad and very determined to talk to me."

"Than we should head to Wadena and seek this woman out. Did she tell you who she was?" Alpha Johnson asked her. She shook her head no.

"Not all of us should go. It will leave the pack unguarded." Luna Minx said.

Aeliana looked at alpha Johnson who was deep in thought. She decided to suggest "why doesn't my parents come and protect the pack. They won't go with you. Incase a fight breaks out. But it is their jobs to protect a pack in need."

Alpha Johnson and Luna Minx both stared at Aeliana as they thought about what she said. She couldn't tell if they felt insulted with the suggestion or not.

After what seemed like forever. Both of them agreed that they will ask the king and queen if they would stand watch over their pack. They looked at Dr. Lowell "until we ask the king and queen for help. Only I, Seth, Jargon, Zack and Candice. Will go with you and see if we can track down Esarosa." Alpha Johnson said firmly.

"Dad I want to come too." Alex said suddenly causing everyone to look at him.

"No son. I can not risk you. Stay here. Help protect your mom, the pack and the princess."Alpha Johnson said to him. anger flared in alex's eyes, But he remained quiet.

'Onyx tell Alex we will carry out our plan. This will make it easier.'  Aeliana mind linked.

'I have already. That is why he isn't speaking.' Onyx said mischief clearly in her voice.

"Good. Let's hope this plan works."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The meaning of the name Esarosa

The name Esarosa originated from a Comanche tribe in Native America and it means 'white wolf'. Esarosa is often used as the first female's name and it is pronounced as 'Ee-sah-'rose'-a' with seven letters and 4 syllables.

<><>