Chapter Eighteen

Alpha Lakota had a broken leg and a serious gash to his neck. Luckily it had missed the jugular. Colin had a broken arm and a bite out of his side. Esarosa was the most injured. When she attacked Colin he turned his full attention to her. She wasn't trained as good as he was and managed to bite her several times. Her neck and side were both bitten deeply. Alpha Lakota was about to finish Colin off when Janine darted in. She growled at the alpha of the Rosewood Pack. He growled back but allowed her to drag her injured mate away. He didn't have the energy to continue the fight.

He shifted back into his human form and fell. Pack members quickly came forward "do you want us to follow them?" One asked. "No leave them be. I don't want a war with the Porcupine Pack. As it is alpha Johnson might not be to happy his son is injured."

"What should we do about the prisoner?" The pack member asked. "Take her to the doctor. We need to get her patched up." Alpha Lakota went to take a step and fell over. Everyone scurried to help him.

<> Later that day <>

Rebecca waited for everyone to be asleep until she could sneak quietly outside. She decided she was going to head into town and find the vampire princess. Rebecca felt the woman needed to know where her daughter was. 'Where my daughter is.' She thought to herself. Emily was no longer her daughter but was now the vampires daughter, Esarosa. Tears welled in Rebecca's eyes at her thoughts. Her wolf silently cried along with her. Once again Rebecca had to let her daughter go. At least this time she knew she wasn't crazy.

She made it safely outside the house and off the grounds without waking up anyone or having any of the guards notice her, it was easy. If the pack only knew the kind of wolf she was. If they only knew that because of her was the reason Esarosa was a white wolf.

Rebecca, herself was a rare wolf. There hasn't been any of her kind for a hundred years. She is what the other wolves call a ghost wolf. She can walk threw walls, hid her scent partly.

'Leena can you reach out to Esarosa's wolf?' She asked her wolf. 'I can try.' She replied.

Since Rebecca had lost track of Emily Leena hasn't been wanting to do anything for her. Leena blamed her human host for their loss. Rebecca couldn't find their daughter. They were told she was dead. Now Rebecca wanted to rescue Esarosa. The best part of Rebecca's current plan was she wasn't going against her alphas orders. He didn't say she couldn't go to the vampire woman. She just hope the woman was still at the hospital.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~