Chapter Three

It took Janine twenty minutes to lead the two girls out to the pack house. The whole time Esarosa nervously twiddled her thumbs. She had never been to the pack house let alone allowed inside.

Janine's car stopped at some gates as two burly men stepped up to the car. She rolled down her window. "These two must go and see alpha Johnson now." Janine said to them.

"Of course. this way." The one guard said pushing a red button to open the huge gates.

Janine drove her car through the gates and headed up the winding trail that was sheltered by large trees. As they drove Esarosa began to get more nervous. "It will be ok." Aeliana whispered to her. Esarosa looked at her and felt calmer. "Ok." She replied.

Finally Janine's car came to a stop again and Esarosa looked out the window. She blinked several times as she looked at the huge building. Two more guards came down the stairs and headed towards the car. "These two girls want to speak to Alpha Johnson" Janine said to them.

They nodded and led the small group up the stairs and inside the pack house.
The guards led them threw twisting hallways and towards a set of French doors. They had silver and gold all around the edges of the door and the hands were a carved wolf made out of sandstone.

The guard knocked on the door,  a female voice filtered through the door. "Come in." she said cheerfully.

The guard opened the door, He bowed  "Luna, I present princess Aeliana. She has requested a meeting with alpha Johnson."

"Please Wayne stop bowing it drives me crazy." The tall dark haired woman replied. Than she looked at Aeliana, her dark green eyes seemed to glow slightly as bowed. "My princess. What a pleasure to see you again. May I be so bold as to ask you why you are here?" The luna said still bowing.

"Luna Minx please stop bowing and look at me." Aeliana said smiling at the woman. It was obvious that the pair knew each other.

Luna Minx looked up and smiled warmly. She motioned for Aeliana and Esarosa to sit in a couch. Her eyes landed on Janine and she frowned slightly at her.

Seeing Luna Minx frown, Aeliana spoke "I would like her to remain. This deals with Esarosa." As Aeliana spoke she placed her hand on Esarosa's shoulder.

Luna Minx's eyes went wide at Aeliana's words and she indicated for Janine to sit near the window.

Everyone took their seats as they waited for Alpha Johnson to enter. The door opened a very tall broad shoulder man entered the room. The doors seemed really small in comparison to his frame. He walked casually over to Luna Minx and placed a kiss on her cheek. Then he sat in the chair beside her and looked at everyone.

"I am sorry for the wait. I understand that we have some concern with Esarosa?" he turned his dark blue eyes on her and smiled warmly, even though it was a sad smile.

Aeliana nodded her head and than told him what she witnessed at the school. Alpha Johnson stayed quiet the whole time and frowning. Every now and then he would glare at Janine, who was trying to hide further in her chair.

"I would like to know what you are planning to do as a punishment. I have never known this pack to act this way. Especially towards someone who has never deserved it. Further more her mother is highly regarded, even though she is a vampire. I want her to know what has been going on. I have a feeling this isn't the first time. I also would like to know why Esarosa was nervous coming here." Aeliana said.

Alpha Johnson kept clenching his jaw. It was obvious he didn't like what he was hearing. Finally he spoke. "Wayne come inside please." The doors opened and the guard from earlier stepped inside. "Please track down Jennie."

"Yes Alpha." Wayne said.

"My mom is in Wadena at the hospital. She left this morning." Esarosa said softly. Wayne's eyes snapped towards her and he nodded his head. "Thank you." He said as he turned and left the office.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}