Dont be upset

Prologue

"What are you saying?" "I'm saying we are through!"

Thinking this would last a long time his true colors come out and show who he really is. Gosh! I can't believe I ever trusted him! He's so annoying and I wish I never met him!

Oh, sorry, didn't really introduce myself, my name is Hannah. Hannah Jo. But my 4 best friends call me Jo. I hate the name hannah. It's such a girls name. Yeah, I know I'm a girl but I don't act like one. The pink girly "have to get ready for my date tonight" or "take a pic with me! Oh no I look ugly and awful! I'm so not pretty!" kind of girl. Anyway, my my "EX" boyfriend broke up with me cause he thought I liked someone else. Which I clearly don't cause if I did I would've broken his little heart. And he just over reacted. But he had to move. I was really upset but then I realized IHATE HIM! Carson was just stupid to think that! I just, AHHHHHHHHH! Anyway, let's talk about my 4 best friends.

But my 4 best fiends are Jack, Brad, Reid, and Niall. Yeah I know what your thinking. Are you and any of them dating?! NO! They are my best friends. Eww. I see all of them as a big brother. Well, except Jack. I'm a week older them him. I always rub it in his baby face. Haha.

It was 7th grade when we all met each other in science class. He had to be in groups of 5 and she picked them. I was with a group of guys. At the time I thought "this might be fun" And it so was! We became best friends! Had sleepovers, parties, we even shopped. For the guys. See, I am not a girly girl. And we were always there for each other. Especially when we all finally got our own cars. Even then, we were all together! Niall got the best car cause he became part of THE ONE DIRECTION. As I said before, I only saw Niall as a best friend. Only a best friend. But he got more attention from the girls at school. But he was always with us, so he never really talked to any of them.

He was the same Niall when he came back. Me and Jack planned a awesome "WELCOME BACK BUDDY!" sign. Reid just ate the food I made. Him and Niall are the food eaters and me and Jack are the food makers. We all missed Niall. We needed out Irish man! He lived in America. He moved here when he was in 7th grade. His Irish accent was hard to understand cause he always mumbled but he now talks out loud and clear!

Niall won't be back for another 4 hours so the guys and I went to get more food since Reid ate it all. We always had to take my car cause the guys always got their keys taken away cause they always seek out the night they get the keys back. Stupid brains is what I call them. But it's been 1 year since Niall went to audition for x-factor. So I got to go help set up. But this is gonna be awesome that we all get to our best friend!

___________________________________________________________________________<3

[hey! So this is my first story. Hope y'all like it. Tell me what y'all think of it and give me ideas. So have a question for you guys. -- If you could date any of the boys, who would you date?

~

I can't decide. Well, vote and comment. And yeah! Bye

. .

0 CASS