Chapter 5: A Day Of First

Taehyung's POV:

Yesterday has been a wonderful day. Many things happened all at once. I am so happy I decided to audition in BigHit to become an idol.

"Hey! Taehyung, wake up!" Jin shook me, trying to wake me up. And here I am, pretending to be asleep. I even slipped in some snores to make my acting a bit more believable. I'm not sleepy, but I want to lie here for some more time, enjoy the softness of the bed on a beautiful Monday morning.

"Hey, Tae, we don't want to be late in our first day of rehearsals and recording!" Jin continued to shake me. I let out some groans, along with some resistive motions to make him let go of me. Well, it worked. I felt him move away from me, but before he closes the door he says something that really caught my attention.

"It will be your fault you don't get to the bacon in time! There are also pancakes, but I don't think they'll last for long. Well, I hope you're eating in your dreams!" Jin chuckled before closing the door.

"FOOD! Jin-hyung wait for me!" I shouted as a jumped from my bed to catch up with him.

"I knew it! You were awake all this time!" Jin exclaimed. He looked serious.

"Sorry hyung. I'm sorry for playing a trick on you..."I sincerely asked for apology. Then he suddenly laughed.

"Just kidding Tae! You actually looked cute while sleeping, so I just let you play dead. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist food, so I used it as my last card. Well, it worked!" Jin told me, making me laugh as well. We settled down on our chairs along with the other members, and started to munch on the delicious food Jin prepared for breakfast.

"Where are Jimin and Jungkook?" Hoseok asked. Wait, what? I was shocked by what he asked. I looked around the table, not believing that I overlooked the fact that two of them are missing. I thought we are all here. "Haven't you guys called them yet?" I asked back. They all shook their heads. "Ok, I'll go fetch them." I volunteered.

When I opened the door to their room, I was shocked by what I saw. JIMIN STRADDLING JUNGKOOK.

"HEY! What's happening here?!" I half-asked half-shouted. I definitely sounded angry, but I sure wasn't. I was just shocked.

"Good morning, Tae. What's with the screaming?" Jimin asked.

"What's with the position, Jimin-hyung?" I asked back, trying to sound as calm I could.

"Jungkook won't wake up. I tried calling his name, tickling him, shouting at him, and even shaking him, but he won't wake up. I'm sure he's still alive, he was snoring and sleep talking right before you barged in." Jimin explained. I suddenly felt sorry for yelling.

"What's happening he—Woah!" Namjoon came with the other members, and they looked as shocked as I was a few moments ago. They must've heard me shout, so they thought something was up.

"Hyung, the maknae won't wake up." Jimin answered innocently.

"What? Is he alright? What's happening to him?" We heard as a worried-looking Jin who came rushing to the bed.

"I think he's safe hyung, but I don't think waking him up is an easy job. I even tried shaking him, but he won't wake up." Jimin explained again.

"What do we do now?" Yoongi asked.

"Well, since we have a schedule today, we have no choice but to find a way to wake him up." Namjoon answered.

We tried everything we can think of to wake him up without hurting him. First, we tried shaking him vigorously. Nothing happened. Shouting and making loud sounds. Nothing happened. Putting ice on his face. All we earned was a soft mumble. We almost gave up when Jimin tried to pinch Jungkook's ears. Jungkook reacted by trying to remove Jimin's hands from his ears.