Chapter 30: Plan No.2: Double Date?

Author's POV:

"Hyung, wake up!" Tae said as he shook Jin by the shoulders. Jin slowly and sleepily opened his eyes. His vision is still blurred, but he knows that it was Tae in front of him. When it comes to Tae, he doesn't make a mistake.

"Hyung, we have rehearsals today, and we need to be there by 8:30." Tae said, still shaking his hyung. Jin sat up and rubbed his eyes to see clearer. In front of him is a worried-looking Tae.

"I know, I know. But look at the time Tae. It's just 6:30." Jin said after looking at the clock hanging on the wall above the bathroom doorway. Tae laughed, and then slapped Jin's wide shoulders.

"Hyung, we need to eat breakfast before going to the practice. And in order to have breakfast to eat, we need to cook breakfast." Tae explained to a currently yawning Jin. Upon hearing Tae's words, Jin's sleepy eyes widened. Then, Jin stood up, and went to the kitchen.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier Tae? Now I will be rushing the cooking of the breakfast!" Jin complained as he hurriedly took the hotdogs out of the freezer. "Since we got no time, I am going to cook the easy hotdog-and-egg breakfast." Jin said. Beside him, Tae just smiled.

"Hyung, when you woke up, that was actually after about ten minutes of me, shaking you, telling you to wake up because we need to cook breakfast." Tae said as he helped Jin open the bag of hotdogs. Tae looked at Jin, and saw the eye bags that were present under his eyelids.

"Yah, hyung, isn't it I told you to sleep?" Tae said to Jin. Jin stopped, and then looked at the mirror. Oh. My. God. Eye bags.

"Y-yes. I know. But you were sick last night, and I couldn't get peaceful sleep knowing that you might wake up anytime." Jin explained as he sat down on the chair. Tae looked at Jin, and blushed at the thought that Jin was worried about him last night that he chose not to sleep.

***

Meanwhile, Jimin and Jungkook were inside their room, peeping from their door, checking on the people already downstairs.

"Hyung, do you think it worked?" Jungkook asked as he opened the door a bit wider to have a better view on the kitchen.

"I really don't know, Jungkook." Jimin answered. "And we will not know unless we get down there and see for ourselves." He continued. With that, Jimin pulled the door open, and made his way down the stairs, with Jungkook closely trailing behind him.

"Good morning guys!" Jimin screamed as he reached the kitchen. Jungkook was just there behind him, scanning the reactions of Tae and Jin.

"Good morning, hyung." Tae answered. Jin just sat there, staring at blank space, yawning for like the fifth time since he woke up. Jungkook came forward and looked at Jin.

"Hey, hyung, what happened? You look like a zombie waiting for a piece of brain to fall from the sky." Jungkook said as he came closer to Jin. Tae couldn't help it but frown at the closeness of the maknae and the oldest member.

"Last night, I got sick." Tae said to Jimin and Jungkook. Jimin suddenly became worried, and rushed to Tae to check if he's ok.

"Really? How are you feeling? Are you alright now?" Jimin asked as he flipped Tae's head from side to side, and checking his body temperature by holding his forehead. Jungkook suddenly backed off from Jin and scooted closer to Jimin, who was still performing his own version of check up on Tae. Jungkook was just behind him, pouting.

"Yah, hyung stop it." Tae said as he removed Jimin from him. "And yes, I'm ok now. Thanks to Jin-hyung. He stayed up all night to take care of me." Tae continued. "And that is why as you can see, Jin-hyung is still not in his own self right now. He's blasted from lack of sleep." Tae went closer to Jin as he finished his explanation. Jimin and Jungkook just stood there, watching as Tae lifted Jin up from the chair. Apparently, while Jimin, Jungkook, and Tae were there, Jin has taken the chance to sleep again. Tae lifted Jin from the chair and carried him back to their room. Jimin and Jungkook remained in the kitchen.