Chapter 38: Its Over

Author's POV:

"Why did you do this to me?" Jimin asked. "You destroyed me. Why?"

"Ch-Chim..." Jungkook tried to answer, but he couldn't think of anything. He doesn't know how to answer Jimin just yet. This was all too sudden for him – he was still trying to find a way on how to tell Jimin everything that has happened. But now the time to do so arrived, he can't reflect on anything.

"Wow! Now you call me 'Chim'!" Jimin shouted as he stood up. "Why don't you call me Jimin, huh? Why don't you call me short, chubby, ugly piece of clingy thing, just like how you used to call me before?" Jimin took small steps towards Jungkook. "Oh... now you can't say anything! Well... let me tell you EVERYTHING. I know everything now, Jungkook. Everything I need to know. I remember how you treated me like a piece of shit! I remember how you used to ignore my feelings! I remember how you rejected me!" Jimin blurted out to Jungkook, who was still stunned from everything that was happening around him. Jimin went closer to Jungkook's face, tears constantly streaming down his face. "I remember... h-how you wrecked my life and tore my whole world apart. And you know what the funny thing about this is?" Jimin stood back up. "You didn't even apologize... no, YOU DIDN'T EVEN CARE!" Jimin shouted, each word piercing Jungkook's heart like a bullet. It was becoming too much for the younger. He was beginning to lose control of his own breathing, because his crying was beginning to worsen. As much as he wants to answer – as much as he wants to defend himself and keep the fire of their love alive, he couldn't, because the weight of everything was crushing him, keeping him from saying everything he wanted to say – everything he needed to say.

Jimin, however, was too occupied by his own feelings to see this. "Tell me, huh, tell me Jeon Jungkook, how long are you planning on keeping this from me? Huh? Tell me!" Jimin shouted accusingly. Jungkook cannot think of anything, but he needed to speak. Come up with anything.Jungkook kept telling himself.

"Chim... I care for you... I lo – " Jungkook said as he tried to explain.

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT SAYING THAT YOU LOVE ME OR THAT YOU CARE!!!" Jimin cut Jungkook's words, making the younger cry even more, if that was even possible. Jungkook was literally shaking right now. "You only say that because you are so guilt-ridden by what you did to me!" Jimin continued.

"Ch-Chim... I-It's not l-like that..." Jungkook tried to defend himself.

"Then tell me what it is like! You even used my amnesia to cover this whole thing up! You even tried showering me with all your guilt-ridden, fake love. Jungkook! Jungkook, just because I'm short, doesn't mean I am a kid that you can bribe and appease with candies and chocolates!" Jimin said to Jungkook. "And you know what the biggest joke here is?" Jimin asked as he picked a wooden chair up. "I FUCKING FELL FOR IT!!!" Jimin shouted, throwing the chair across the room, making it shatter to splinters. Jungkook just watched while crying. He can't think now... all he knows is that pain that was ripping his whole soul into pieces.

"What the hell was that?!" Tae asked Jin, both bearing shocked expressions on their faces.

"I don't know, Tae, but I don't think it's good." Jin answered as both of them ran for the source of the sound. Tae and Jin entered their room to see a shaking Jungkook lying on the floor and another crying Jimin.

"Wh-What's happening here?" Tae asked as he scanned the room, sight resting on the splinters from the wooden chair that is now in pieces. Jimin looked at Tae and Jin.

"Tae... you know everything about this, too, don't you?" Jimin asked Tae. Tae looked around at all the mess in their room, and quickly realized what Jimin meant as soon as he saw the red, black, and white box on the floor, along with the notes that Jimin wrote during his crazy love for Jungkook before the accident. Despite of knowing what the commotion is all about, Tae couldn't come up with a word. He was tongue-tied with all the stress and emotions he's currently witnessing.