Chapter 34: Date (For Real)

Jimin's POV:

I woke up to a Jungkook snuggling up against me, his head lying peacefully on my chest. It almost made me conscious of my every breath, not wanting to wake him up in case I inhaled too much air and made my chest rise too fast. Looking at him sleep peacefully, safe in my embrace made me feel at peace and happy as well.

Then, the memories of last night's events flashed. I didn't really expect him to confess to me last night. I thought he would just want to talk about my past, because he asked me if I remembered him already. Well, I was just completely honest with him when I told him that I still don't remember everything. When he told me he loved me, it's like the world came to a stop. Everything around us seemed to have disappeared – it's like for that moment, it was only the two of us. I didn't even plan of telling him that I already fell in love with him during the match making process. But he just made me feel like nothing else mattered. When he said that he loves me, I wanted to grab him and kiss him hard, but something else stopped me from doing so. It wasn't the fact that we were standing at a public park. I really don't know what kind of spirit stopped me from doing it, but I am very thankful that it was there that time.

Another important thing that happened last night is that when I was talking, more memories suddenly came flooding my mind. It wasn't gentle last night. They all came back with a bang.

"Jungkook, I have something to tell you."

"What is it Jimin?"

"Look at me Jeon Jungkook."

"I'll keep this straight and simple. Jungkook, since the first time we met, I came to like you. You're appearance, it's just stunning. You voice makes me feel at peace. The way you move when you dance is just perfect for me. Jungkook, I like you. No, wrong, I think I've fallen in love with you."

"Jimin, I think we should go home I'm feeling drowsy and - "

"Jungkook, I'm serious here. Aren't going to say a thing, just like the way you ignored me last night?"

"Jimin, I'm sorry about last night. I'm very tired back then. I didn't even understand a word of what you said."

"Jungkook, don't do that again this time. Please, just, say something..."

Then everything went black. I passed out due to the powerful memories that came flooding in. Even though it was only a conversation and no images except for something colorful dancing in my vision, I can easily tell that it was me confessing to Jungkook before the accident. That just made my suspicion clearer – that I was already in love with Jungkook before the accident. What bothered me though is that the conversation didn't finish. I knew it in my guts that Jungkook was going to say something about the matter, but I fainted before it got there. It made me remember what the doctor said about my condition. He told me that being exposed in the same situation would make the memories come back. So that's why the memory came back – because in the flash back, I was telling Jungkook how I felt, and in the park, I was doing the same thing. But that memory made me want to know more. Each time a flash back happens, there's always that weird feeling. The feeling like something was missing. The feeling like –

"Good morning, Chim-Chim." Jungkook purred as he stretched his limbs. He was smiling early in the morning.

"Good morning Kookie." I said to him and gave him a smile. After freshening up, we went down to see Tae and Jin already cooking the breakfast of the group.

"Good morning, Tae, Jin-hyung!" I said to them. They turned their heads to our direction and smiled. Tae rushed to us and hugged Jungkook and me at the same time.

"Tae? What is this all about?" I asked him. He let Jungkook and me go, and then smiled his signature box smile.

"Hyung, Jungkook, congratulations! You finally realized your feelings for each other, even without our help." Tae said to us, making Jungkook and me blush at the same time. This didn't go unnoticed to the not-so-human being in front of us. "Uhh... see? You even blush at the same time! So cute!" Tae said as he pulled the two of us again into a hug.