Chapter 35: Guilt

Chapter Text

Jungkook's POV:

Gosh... why is it too hot? I asked myself as I opened my eyes. It wasn't bright yet, so there's no way it was the sun that beating down on me with its proud rays. I tried to get up to fetch myself some water when I realized I couldn't. So... that's why it's too hot.

Jimin was hugging me from behind as we laid there. When I realized this, I felt more heat go to my face. I was already sweating from the closeness. Then, I felt him move.

"Good morning, Kookie." Jimin greeted me as tightened his grip.

"Yah... Chim, you're crushing me! Good morning, but it's summer and it's already too hot for a hug." I answered him, but instead of releasing me, he only held me tighter. Then I felt it. Shit Jimin you hormonal guy.

"Uhm... Jimin-hyung... I think you are really too close." I said, trying to create some space between his crotch and my thing.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked me curiously. I smiled at him and pointed to his lower area. Within a second, he blushed hard, and then released me. "Oh shit I'm so sorry Kookie!" He said as he left me to go to the bathroom. I couldn't control myself, so I just laughed so hard at his reaction. He blushed so hard and went to the bathroom after I pointed it out... this... WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING IN THE BATHROOM?! I suddenly felt curious as I imagined him doing things that I never saw him do before. Is he... is he doing that right now? I asked myself as I felt myself being affected by my dirty thoughts. Just before I stood up, I heard the bathroom door open. Woah... so fast.

"I'm so sorry Kookie! I really didn't realize it... I want you to know that I am not a pervert..." Jimin blurted out as soon as he saw me. He was still blushing, but not as much as a few moments ago.

"Chim, it's ok. It's normal... and besides... who said I don't like pervs?" I jokingly asked him as I gave him a naughty smirk. I saw him gulp. Cute.

"N-no one. But you I know what you're thinking – and I am telling you I didn't do anything inside the bathroom. I just washed my face, that's all." Jimin said to me.

"I'm not saying anything! Not that I mind if you were doing it with my name on your lips and –" I teased him more. He rushed towards me and tackled me to the bed.

"You dirty guy! Too young! You're too young Kookie!" Jimin shouted at me.

"Wow... ok... I am convinced that you didn't do anything... I can still feel your thing." I chuckled. Jimin blushed all the more and stood up.

"YAH! WHERE DID MY INNOCENT KOOKIE GO?!" He exclaimed, covering his face with his hands as a sign of defeat.

"YOU GUYS BETTER SLEEP OR SHUT UP!!!" We heard Yoongi scream from the other room.

"Chim, you were too loud..." I said to him. We silently laughed for a moment before he checked on the time.

"Oh... I think I should get ready to jog now." Jimin said as he went to the closet to get his jogging attire.

"Me too... I'm going with you." I said to him as I scooted over to get mine as well. After a few minutes, the two of us were already ready, and we headed outside to start the jogging session.

The two of us started by walking along the streets to warm ourselves up. It was just a bit fast paced. But after a few minutes, Jimin started to gain some speed, and I am not yet ready but I just went along with him and tried to make my jog match his.

"Chim... why are you so fast?" I asked him when I got to his side. He didn't spare me a glance while talking.

"Why? It's as if you can't catch up..." Jimin answered. We continued jogging at that pace, until I finally found the pace quite comfortable. I even started gaining more speed until Jimin got left behind.