Chapter 7: Facade

Taehyung's POV:

It was a usual morning. I woke up alone inside mine and Jin's shared room. I immediately went for the sink to wash my face. I went out of the room and was greeted by a very delicious smell coming from the kitchen. Everything is temporarily back to the way it was a few months ago, when we weren't too busy and we still had fun with each other. Everything was back to normal. Or so I thought.

"Good morning, Tae." Jin greeted me with a big smile while flipping the pancake he was cooking. "It's weird you woke up this early." I just nodded. "Can you please do me a favor? Wake the others up. Breakfast will be ready soon."

"Yes, hyung. I'll be back." I said to him as I headed for the rooms of the other members.

I first headed to Namjoon's room. "Hey, hyung, are you up? Breakfast will be ready in a moment." I said loudly after knocking on his door thrice.

"Ok, Tae. Be there in a minute." Namjoon answered. That was fairly easy.

Next stop is at Yoongi's and Hoseok's shared bedroom. I knocked at their door three times before speaking.

"Hey, hyungs, are you already up?" I asked with a loud voice to make sure I wouldn't have to repeat myself. After a moment there is no response.

"Hyungs, breakfast is almost ready downstairs. Are you ready to go down?" Still, there is no response. That was enough for me to know that they are still fast asleep.

I carefully opened the door to their room to check. Just like what I expected, they are still sleeping, with Yoongi lying on his stomach and Hoseok lying on his side, his back against Yoongi.

"Hoseok-hyung, please wake up. Breakfast is almost ready." I silently said to Hoseok. I chose to wake him up because first, it is easier. Second, I don't want to wake up Yoongi. He doesn't like it when his sleep is interrupted if there is no career-related or urgent matter.

"Oh, good morning Tae." Hoseok said with a sleepy voice. We was still rubbing his eyes when I started to go to the next room.

"Hyung, breakfast is almost ready. Please wake Yoongi-hyung up and tell him to go down to eat." I said to him as I closed the door to their room.

The last room I went to is Jimin's and Jungkook's shared room. Again, there are two reasons why is chose to leave them as the last people I called. First, their room is the farthest from the stairs. It's just logical to go the nearest ones first. Second, I wanted Jimin to have as much time alone with Jungkook as possible. This is one of my ways to show my support to Jimin.

When I reached their door, the first thing I had to do was knock. I was shocked when even before my knuckles touched the wood of their door, the door suddenly opened, revealing a sleepy-looking, but fully awake Jungkook. Wow, he actually woke up on his own.

"Good morning, Jungkook! Jin-hyung is almost done preparing breakfast. Go and get ready." I said to him with and energetic tone in hopes of actually waking him and his mood up.

"Good morning, hyung." He just replied. From the way his voice sounded, my efforts were obviously in vain.

Wow, this is actually happening. Jimin is usually not the person who wakes up the latest. Usually, he's the one who helps Jin in preparing breakfast and waking the members up, including me. He loves the early morning and he hates it when he misses it, because he would normally wake up at around five in the morning and go out for a walk and jog. Sometimes, he brings me with him. What's so different with today that he didn't wake up early?

"Hey, hyung. Wake up now. It's already past six. Jin-hyung is almost done preparing breakfast for us. We're eating." I softly said to him while shaking him. It only took a shake to wake him up.