Chapter 24: Alien (tries) to strike back

Taehyung's POV:

Why the hell would he do that?! Yesterday, Jungkook and he were trying to ignore me. At least now, Jungkook is no longer doing that. But Jin-hyung... what's gotten to him? Just a few days ago, he was like my older brother. He was very nice to me... actually a little bit nicer than to other members. He spoiled me with good food. When there's no meat, he makes someone else buy meat so that I can enjoy the meal. But where did that Jin-hyung go? I thought to myself as I sat down on our bed and opened the game in my phone. I've had it with him.

As I played the game, my mind was still ranting about what Jin was doing to me. Where did that person down stairs take my Jin-hyung? That's him, but it's not him. The Jin-hyung I know is not the Jin inside the house right now. He's turned into an emotionless, heartless, strict, and serious Jin. He couldn't even get the pancakes right! How dare he turn on me by making not-so-good food! Didn't he know the other members were also affected? I continued ranting as I mercilessly tapped on my phone. The game needs lots of mindless tapping, but not VIOLENT tapping, which I was doing right now. I was very mad at Jin that I lost control of my senses. Then, an ad appeared in the game. Because I was too pre-occupied by my thoughts, I didn't notice it and I accidentally tapped on the ad, wasting my hard-earned gems in the game. Oh.My.God.

"DAMN IT!" I shouted when I realized what just happened. I was about to slam my phone onto the bed when I noticed I wasn't alone in the room.

When I turned to put my phone down in frustration, I saw HIM. The devil I was thinking of just now. But there was something with his expression. He looked shocked. Maybe I startled him when I suddenly shouted.

After a few seconds, Jin tried to walk slowly to me. "Tae, are you alright? What happened?" Jin asked. What the fuck has gotten into him?

My mind suddenly became confused. What did he say? Did he just ask me if I'm alright? Is he trying to mess up with my mind? Just a while ago he was a total bitch to me, and now, he's being concerned so suddenly? Whatever you're trying to do, you're not getting it.

"Yah, Tae, what's wrong?" Jin asked again as he continued coming over to me. I wasn't unable to control myself that I jumped out from bed and stormed out of the room, leaving Jin inside to room.

I headed downstairs to the living room, and found Jimin seated beside Jungkook on the sofa. I really didn't want to disturb their quality time, but I really needed someone to talk to. Namjoon, Yoongi, and Hoseok are busy with our songs. I am definitely not going to talk to Jin when he's the reason this is happening to me. I just got in good terms with Jungkook a while ago, so Jimin is the only person that I can talk to right now.

I didn't want to call him directly, so I just sat somewhere that he will see me, and pouted. I know he would not be able to resist talking to me. He knows that when I pout like this, it means that something is troubling me. This time, it was different.

Oh my god, Jimin-hyung, notice me here! Look here! I mentally screamed when he didn't notice me sitting there. He was busy helping Jungkook with the game he's playing in his phone. I moved closer to them and pouted even harder. After a few seconds, Jimin noticed my presence.

"Jungkook, I'll be back." Jimin said to Jungkook as he patted his head and headed towards me.

"Tae, what's bothering you?" Jimin asked as soon as he got to me, not even asking if I'm alright. He already knew that I wasn't.

"Hyung, Jin-hyung is being a pain in the ass." I answered him, not even bothering if Jungkook heard me. After saying my response, Jimin looked around, and pulled me up and out to the park. We sat down the park bench and started discussing things.