Chapter 8: Let Him Know

Jimin's POV:

Today, everything is back to normal.

"Hey Jungkook, wake up!" I shouted at his ear while shaking him. It's always been like this – me doing everything to wake him up so he won't miss breakfast.

"Oh... Hi Jimin." he said sleepily. This guy never fails to call me Jimin.

"I already heard Jin-hyung cooking breakfast. Please stay awake so we can start eating ASAP. We have a long day ahead of us. And, please, call me hyung." I said to him, even though theres no point in trying.

"Ok." Jungkook answered. This kid.

Tired of arguing, I went downstairs to help Jin prepare the food. From the door of our room, I can smell the tasty aroma of the breakfast Eomma-Jin is preparing for us.

"Good morning, hyung." I energetically greeted him. He smiled at me, and then threw me the nearby apron. He always does that when I wake up early to help him with cooking. Even so, I really enjoy cooking with him. Especially when Jungkook thinks the food is really delicious.

When we were almost done cooking today's breakfast, our fellow members started to come out from their rooms. At least, I won't have to go through their rooms and try to get their butts out of the beds.

Tae, as usual, looks very happy. I don't know why. Maybe he's already hungry and he already wants to eat, that when he saw me and Jin in the kitchen and smelled the aroma of the food, his day became very happy. I sometimes envy his carefree attitude, because he doesn't become sad for long.

"Hey, hyung! What do we have for breakfast?" Tae asked Jin with his excited look.

"We have rice, a soup dish, and a meat dish." Jin answered without taking his eyes off the meat. As soon as Jin let out the "meat dish", Tae's eyes glistened in anticipation, while his mouth formed an 'O'.

As soon as we started eating, I began my usual routine of putting food into Jungkook's bowl first, before filling mine. He didn't object, he just said thanks. I feel like my efforts are highly appreciated. I never ate with a bad mood because I always see his smile right at the table beside me.

After the meal, we got ready to go to the dance studio where we will be practicing a new dance for one of our songs. Of course, as usual, the most excited person would be me. Practicing dances just makes me feel happy and contented. I really love dancing and performing. I love how my blood pressure rises when I am about to perform something. The rush makes me feel so alive. Of course, another thing that makes me excited when we are about to practice dances is that I have a legitimate excuse to keep staring at him.

"You just move your shoulders like this..." I heard him say while I was searching my bag for a towel. God, he really knows how to move in every right way possible.

I was still admiring the beautiful figure moving before me when I felt someone whisper to my ear.

"You like what you're seeing, huh?"

"God, you almost killed me Tae! You know how easily I get startled, right? I already hurt you before when you tried scare me. We don't want that to happen again!" I shouted at him. As usual, he won't take me seriously, because he just smiled at me and continued his talk.

"Oh, that didn't hurt. At least it didn't hurt as much as your heart did." Tae joked. Well, he was damn right. He must've noticed the change in my expression, because he quickly changed his tone and became merrier.

"Of course I'm just kidding!" He suddenly shouted and patted my head before heading to his spot for the dance. Sometimes I just ask myself the reason why and how did I even became a friend of this person, let alone became the best friend. He's just... weird.