Chapter 27: The Matchmakers part.1

Jimin's POV:

Jungkook and I were really beginning to become buddies now. We are always together everywhere we go, well, except when we have to deal with our... private affairs. And I never thought I would have so much fun being with him. Ever since Tae told me how he felt for Jin, we've been spending less time together.  But I didn't feel lonely at all, because Jungkook unknowingly took his place. I guess this is because Tae has to spend more time with Jin now, so that they could know each other better and Tae could make his move.

I remembered how Tae reacted whenever I tease him with Jin. I never thought I would live to see the day that he will become a blushing mess! There are even times that I wasn't doing anything but watch him, then he would just blush forever and then rush at me like he was allowed to commit murder. It was just so much fun seeing Tae like that. I remembered the first time I teased him with Jin. We were on the park benches then. Tae teased me because Jungkook texted me about getting home as soon as possible. When he received a text from Jin, I also teased him about it. It only made him furious. I assumed then that maybe it just isn't going to happen. Seeing him now like this – blushing at every little contact and communication with Jin, it makes me think just how funny how life is.

I was just mentally giggling at the turn of events lately, when suddenly...

"Yah! Jimin-hyung, what's happening to you?" Jungkook asked. What? What's happening to me?

"What do you mean?" I asked Jungkook. Jungkook sighed.

"Hyung, it seems that we have to take you to the mental institute. You're laughing alone at nothing in particular, and then you're going to ask me?" Jungkook answered. What!? I was just mentally laughing! There's no way you can hear that!

"Since when did you have the ability to read minds, huh, Jungkook?" I asked him, making him give me a confused look. "I was mentally laughing, and there's no way you could've heard it." I continued.

"Hyung, you weren't just mentally laughing. You were laughing out loud, even though there's nothing funny about sitting on this sofa." Jungkook said, patting the sofa where we are currently sitting on.

"Oh... really? Sorry about that... I really didn't realize that I was already making a noise." I said to Jungkook. Jungkook just laughed at me before he talked.

"No, hyung, it's alright to me. Your laugh is actually very cute." Jungkook said to me as he smiled with his signature puppy smile. Why do I think Jungkook has been complimenting me often these past few days?

"Uhm... Thanks?" I hesitantly said to him, as I couldn't think of anything more to say. "Uhmm... yours too." I continued as I looked at him. I watched as his cheeks gradually become dusted with pink.

After thanking Jungkook for his compliment, I headed to the kitchen to get a drink. I was quite surprised to find out that Jin wasn't in the kitchen, because he used to be always in the kitchen. If you're looking for him inside the house, the first place that you should go to search is the kitchen. After getting my thirst quenched with a glass of cold water, I headed back to the living room. Instead of seeing Jungkook there, I saw Tae and Jin, seated on the sofa, talking, while Tae was playing a game in his phone. So that's why Jin-hyung wasn't in the kitchen.

"Hyung, how do I get through this level?" Tae asked Jin as he scooted closer to the older guy. Oh Tae... just doing his moves pretty well.

"Tae, seriously? That level is very easy!" Jin answered as he took Tae's phone from his hand and tapped on it. Tae suddenly blushed from the contact and stared at his hand for some time. It seems like he was so happy as if he just got touched by a deity.