Chapter 26: Jungkook returns

Jungkook's POV:

"Hyung, where are you going?" I asked Jimin, who was already dressed for jogging. I actually know where he was going; I only asked to strike a conversation with him.

"Where do you think?" Jimin asked back as he held the knob of the door of our room.

"To jog?" I asked him and smiled. He didn't see that smile though, because he already opened the door and went out of the room. "Hyung, wait for me!" I shouted as I followed him through the door. What greeted me wasn't what I was expecting to see.

When I opened the door, it led me straight to the streets in front of our dance studio. I was so shocked and was confused by what was happening around me. I looked around and saw Jimin, who was running in the streets.

"Hyung!" I called to him, but it seemed like he didn't hear me at all. What was really weird is that he wasn't wearing the jogging suit he had on when he left. Instead, he was wearing attire that he usually wore when we go for rehearsals. And also, he was wearing a snapback.

"Hyung!" I shouted again to get his attention. When he didn't notice me, I decided to follow him. "Hyung, wait!"

I was trying my best to catch up with him, but I couldn't. He was running way too fast for me. Then, he rounded the corner.

When I followed him into the corner, I was surprised by how close am I to him right now. He was now just a few meters away from me. But when he crossed the street, suddenly, out of nowhere...

"HYUNG!" I screamed when I saw his body fly a few meters before hitting the ground after being hit by a truck. Blood was beginning to flow from his head. I couldn't feel my legs. My whole body was shaking. I wanted to close my eyes, but I couldn't. Tears are freely flowing from my eyes as I fell on my knees and broke down to cry. "JIMIN!"

"Jimin!" I screamed as I sat up from my sleeping position in the bed. Oh... It was just one hell of a dream. I said to myself as I rubbed my eyes. I can't lose him agai – wait! Where's Jimin-hyung?

Even though I wasn't fully ready and awake yet, I panicked as I tossed the sheets around to see if Jimin was really not in bed with me. I jumped up from the bed and looked at the bathroom to see if he wasn't just getting dressed for jogging. I was ready to break down and cry when I noticed something shift from the corner of my eye.

"Good morning, Jungkook." Jimin greeted me weakly as he stood up. Oh thank god he's here. Wait, did he sleep on the floor? I asked myself when I noticed that he was actually sitting up from the cold, tiled floor. Well, not cold right now, since it's already morning. But I was quite sure that it was cold last night.

"Yah! You scared me hyung! And why are you sleeping on the floor? You know the bed is quite big for even the two of us!" I yelled at him. He only smiled at me as he continued to stand up.

"Scared you? What did I do to scare you?" Jimin asked as he stood up and rubbed his eyes. "And aren't you going to greet me good morning?" Jimin continued. How am I supposed to greet him good morning when I just had the worst nightmare I could imagine and woke up with him not by my side?

I looked at him and sighed before I found my voice to talk. "Sorry hyung. It was nothing. I just had a not-so-good dream; I got too overwhelmed by it. Anyway..." I explained to him. "Good morning to you, too, Jimin-hyung." I greeted him as I gave him a warm morning smile. "But still, you didn't answer my question. Why were you sleeping on the floor?" I asked him while he was getting dressed for his jogging sessions. I also did the same, because I wanted to jog with him.

Jimin stopped and thought for a while before he finally answered my question. "Uhmmm... yeah, I think I fell from our bed last night. I don't really remember how it happened, but that would be the only possible reason." Jimin answered. All the while he was explaining things to me, he didn't look at me right in the eye. But that was the only possible reason, so I just accepted his explanation.