Chapter 31: Plan No.3: Kidnapped

Author's POV:

The next morning after their plan failed to put Tae and Jin together, Jungkook woke up to a Jimin still peacefully snoring beside him in the bed.

"Really, what time did you go to bed last night?" Jungkook chuckled as he stood up and opened the window, letting the bright morning sunlight fill the whole room. Jungkook went to the bathroom to wash his face. When he returned to their room, Jimin was already up, and rubbing his eyes.

"Oh, you're up already." Jungkook said to Jimin. Jimin looked at Jungkook with an irritated sleepy look.

"Yah, why did you open the windows? The sunlight woke me up." Jimin complained as he stood up and headed to the bathroom to wash his own face. Jungkook went to the windows and drew the curtains to lessen the amount of light that entered the room.

Yes, Tae-hyung and Jin-hyung didn't confess to each other yesterday. It means more time for me and Chim-Chim to be boyfriends. Jungkook said to himself as he smiled to the thought of acting fluffy again with Jimin. Well, he wasn't exactly acting... he is putting all his heart into what Jimin believed was just pure acting.

After washing his face with facial wash and cold water, Jimin looked at himself in the mirror. Am I really falling for that stupid maknae? That can't be... it's just not possible. Well... it is, but it's improbable. I've already told him that this was all acting, and even warned him that he should be careful not to fall for me. But... why is it me who's falling for him? Jimin said as he wiped his face with the clean towel and headed outside to find Jungkook already gone. Jimin fixed the bed, and then headed downstairs to find Jungkook already helping Jin with the breakfast preparation. Where's Tae?

"Good morning, Jimin." Jin greeted Jimin once he saw him entering the kitchen.

"Good morning, hyung." Jimin replied to Jin. Jungkook was just helping Jin while smiling. "Hyung, where's Tae?" he continued. Jin gave Jimin a worried look.

"He's not feeling that well, so I told him to just stay in bed. I am cooking porridge for him to eat while Jungkook is already preparing the ingredients for the breakfast of the rest of the group. Can you help him?" Jin asked Jimin. Jimin nodded, and then went to Jungkook. He was already starting to feel uncomfortable just by standing beside him.

"Hyung? You do know Tae doesn't like things without meat, right?" Jimin asked to Jin. Jin laughed at his question.

"Of course! I mean... everyone knows that, right?" Jin answered Jimin. Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other and smiled. "So I added more meat to the porridge!" Jin proudly chuckled as he tilted the pot to show Jimin and Jungkook the porridge he was cooking for Tae. And indeed, it contained WAY MORE meat than usual... it actually looked like meat soup with some rice in it.

"Hyung! Tae-hyung will surely love that!" Jungkook said to Jin as he continued slicing the vegetables. "Right, Chim-Chim?" Jimin was shocked by the sudden endearment. He can feel his cheeks slightly warming up, but he knew he wasn't blushing... just on the verge of it.

"Oh... yeah. Yeah hyung. Kookie's right – Tae will surely love to eat that." Jimin said to Jin. Jin smiled to them as he poured the porridge to a bowl.

"I'll just take this to Tae, ok? You two... be good boys, ok? It's not good to do something in the kitchen." Jin reminded the two as he skipped to their shared room.

"YAH! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING HYUNG!" Jungkook said as he continued with his work.

"Ok, hyung, I'll try my best not to!" Jimin said, naughtily smirking at Jin who just opened the door to their room. Jungkook was taken aback by Jimin's words that he dropped his knife. Wh-what did he just say? Is he planning on... whatever, of course not! There you go again Jungkook.Jungkook said to himself as he picked the knife he just dropped and washed it in the sink. He also took the chance to wash his already hot face.