Chapter 12: Revelations

Author's POV:

Jimin?! What happened?

Jungkook ran as fast as he could to reach the studio, not caring about the vehicles rushing around him anymore. When he reached the building, he ran to the dance studio, stepping on the blood droplets on the floor. He bumped into the staff that was carrying the props that wounded Jimin's arm moments ago.

"Hey, Jungkook, what's up with Jimin?" the man asked. Jungkook was unable to answer. "His had a very bad wound when he hit the props while walking out of the building, but he didn't seem to feel it. He didn't even care – he actually stared at nothing." When Jungkook heard those words, he felt guilt building up inside him. He can't stand it anymore, so he entered the dance room and locked the door.

"What's happening? Is that really his snapback? What happened to him? Where is he?" Jungkook panicked inside the room, pacing back and forth repeatedly. "Probably he is with Tae-hyung and Jin-hyung now. But, what about the wound? Where is that guy?" Jungkook was already losing his mind, not knowing what to do. The floor was already wet with sweat and tears both from Jimin and Jungkook. He felt his knees weaken. He was about to collapse when he heard his phone ring. He managed to make it to his bag to answer the phone before his legs gave up.

10 messages, 3 missed calls
"H-hello? Yoongi-hyung?" Jungkook asked. He was stuttering and shaking because of his endless crying. After all, he's just 17.

"Jungkook? Thank god you answered at last! Go to the hospital now! Jimin's hit by a car! I'll be waiting for you by the entrance." Yoongi said through the phone. After hearing what Yoongi said, Jungkook tossed his phone to the bag and carried it. He ran to the exit of the building and called the first cab he saw once he was out.

Once he reached the hospital, he quickly headed inside, not even paying attention to Yoongi who was asking him something. He just noticed Yoongi when he realized he didn't know where Jimin was.

"Where is Jimin, Yoongi-hyung? Where is he?" Jungkook asked while still sobbing.

"Follow me, he's in the emergency room." Yoongi said while he hurriedly headed to the ER.

The two of them half-walk half-ran along the halls of the big hospital, trying to get to Jimin as soon as possible. When they got there, Jungkook ignored all other members and rushed to the closed door of the emergency room.

"Jimin? Where's Jimin?! Bring him to me! Jimin!" Jungkook screamed while trying to pound at the door to open it, but to no avail. Tae then stood up and pulled Jungkook by the collar and threw him.

"What did you do to him, Jungkook? What did you do?!" Tae asked furiously. There was no hiding it. With what Jungkook did, he just let loose all the evils in Tae. Jungkook was unable to answer. He just looked around him. Everyone is sad, some are even crying. Hoseok is crying beside Jin who is also crying. Namjoon is sulking in the corner, with Yoongi who is staring at the floor. It's needless to say that Tae is also crying.

"ANSWER ME!!! What happened?" Tae screamed, shocking all of the other members and prompting Jin to stand up.

"I-I don't know. He left me in the studio and..." Jungkook explained. Tae was about to shout again when Jin grabbed his wrist and pulled him away from Jungkook.

"What did you say? Left you? You're the one who always left him! You left him hurting in every way possible. Jungkook, he loves you! He loves you so much! All of his efforts, you just ignored them! All of his confessions, you rejected. He confessed to you twice! You rejected him twice as well! Do you know how many nights he spent not sleeping, thinking about you, thinking of a way to make you accept him? The night he took you to the fountain, you went home ALONE!!! You left him there to cry his heart out. He fell asleep crying, not even touching the food that he bought and Jin hyung made. And now, here you are, telling us HE LEFT YOU?!" Tae exploded in front of Jungkook and everyone. Jungkook just stood there, tears falling ever so fast.