I Wanted Weird, But Not This Weird!

"So cute!" I look on at Kaname and Zero sleeping so adorably. Gosh I'm tempted to pinch their cheeks! I've never had something so cute, and that's living be so close to me! Although I'm bored as hell, and I really want them to wake up, but I'll bug them if I move. At least it's finally the weekend! For that I am happy.

I jump when I feel Zero roll over, and bumping against my back. I turn my head over to find him still deep asleep, but I guess my weight made him roll too far. Okay. How am I going to do this without disturbing him. Too bad I have no idea how to do that, so I just let him rest on my back, and I have to stay even more still.

I kind of tense up when I feel him moving up. I think he's awake or he's just sleep crawling? Eeek! No! He's awake! He's moving my hair away from the back of my neck. I blush brightly as I realize he wants blood. I gulp as I feel his small tongue lick a small portion of my neck, and then plunging his small fangs into my neck. It didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. Then again he is basically the size of a toy, a baby that's a couple months.

So much for not drinking my blood. Looks like only a few days was his limit from abstaining from my blood.

I look over at Kaname, and cover his nose. I don't want him to smell my blood. "Z-Zero." I whisper out as he continues to suck my blood. My neck feels so strange. The way there is a mouth over it. I've never experienced anything like it, but I'm not going to get creepy! I mean they're so small, and they're like baby sized with brains of older people! I'd better not start getting crazy ideas. . .I'm getting crazy ideas! Wahh!

I shiver as he licks off the blood he must have left over on my neck. The licking stops, and he rests his head on the bend of my neck. His silver hair tickling it.

"I thought you said you weren't going to drink my blood." I say to him.

"I couldn't stop myself." I blush, and stay quiet. I'm not sure what to say or do. I mean I haven't exactly had experiences with a vampire in person let alone a vampire neko. Two at that!

"You smell nice." Say what? I think he's still half asleep. What kind of things is he saying?! Does he even know?! Hello! This would be the most awkward relationship ever! Wait, why am I even thinking he likes me that way? Gosh I have got to stop jumping into conclusions so suddenly.

"Uh um. Th-thanks." Yeah, that sounds great. Gosh I'm an idiot! I don't see why I'm being so nervous for?! I hear a tiny breath escape him. A laugh? No? I don't know! Kaname blinks and looks up at me with his big reddish-brown eyes. He's probably watching me freaking out.

"U-um, good morning, Kaname. Sorry, I covered your nose to save you from smelling my blood." He nods his head, moving his hands under my hand to cover his nose. I sit up and jump out of the bed, going to clean up the tiny wounds Zero left on the back of my neck.

I can't really see, so I try to get creative and use my dad's hand mirror that he uses to take care of his mustache. The bite marks aren't very big, but they are still bleeding. I guess the whole vampire saliva stopping blood from creating a scab over the wound at a normal rate is a thing. I wonder when my blood will stop. I guess I need a plaster over it. Luckily I always keep my hair down, so no questions will be asked.

"That should do. Lets start the day then."

                                    ~0~

I kneel in front of Kaname and Zero. It's been a few hours and I checked out my wound, looks like the blood flow finally stopped. I could take off the plaster and have that be the end of that. Now it's lunch time and my family is starving. It's the weekend, so there's no need to stay here and eat. That's the usual routine anyway. It's the first time these two will be experiencing our weekend life.