The Kiryu Twin's Feud. . .Because Of Me. . .Uh Oh

"You should be more careful, Alondra. This looks like a pretty serious injury. You should make sure you let it heal. I have the wheelchair over here." I grimace as the nurse brings forth the chair I decided to leave behind.

"But I don't like burdening people in helping me in my weakened state." I mumble to myself as I go to sit on the wheelchair.

"Well, isn't he here to help you?" She questions looking over at Ichiru.

"Ah, well. . .I don't-"

"Right. We'll head over to class." Ichiru grabs the handles to the wheelchair, and pulls me out of the nurses office. Completely confused.

"Huh? Ichiru, why are you helping me?" I question turning my head to look back at him. He simply looks ahead with a blank expression. Geez I always seem to say something that makes people shut their mouths. Yes, sometimes that's a great thing, but not when I really want to know something.

I roll my eyes as Ichiru and I arrive in my Child Development Class. We'd missed gym, so now it's off to first hour.

You're probably wondering why I rolled my eyes. I rolled them because there are only two guys in the class, and Ichiru is the only good looking one. Unlike Justice. He's not much to talk about. I don't want to be mean, so I shall keep my mouth shut! Though, I suppose I already said something pretty mean. Curse this vain eye of mine!

"Oh, are you jealous, Alondra?" I look back at him with a glare.

"No way! Why on earth would I be jealous? You're my frenemy, remember?" Ichiru stops at our seats, and looks at me now with a confused look.

"Frenemy?" I blush, and scratch my cheek.

"Oops. I said it out loud." I say to myself as I try to figure a way out of this blunder. I have seriously got to start thinking before I talk. "Never mind. That has nothing to do with it. Now hush up, and let me listen to the reproduction of babies." I say waving my hand in front of him before turning to face the front of the class. Using my longish bang to hide my flushed face.

                                           ~0~

"Boy I haven't seen you laugh so much before. You look prettier when you do." Ariel says to me as Ichiru had left to get our work supplies to make our Chinese Minority Group poster. I blush, and avoid her blue eyes.

"Well, this is my favorite class. The people here laugh at my brutal honesty, and they respond well to it." I say with a shrug.

"You know I thought it was because of Will-"

"Are you crazy?! He's an underclassman! You know I don't like guys younger than me." I say with a frown.

"Well, I see that now. I think you like Ichiru." I give her the best stupefied look I could conjure up. Well I didn't have to fake it or try it. It was an honest reaction.

"What? The? Fuck?" I question her in disbelief. "How the hell do you get something as stupid as that?!" I glare at her intensely, and she rolls her eyes at me.

"You said yesterday that he was your boyfriend." I blush remembering that small detail.

"Oh! Haha. Right! I'd totally forgotten!" I feels so stupid right about now.

"Wow you're a bad girlfriend." I drop my head. I'd so love to deny it, but I just proved myself an awful fake girlfriend. Hopefully when I get my first real boyfriend I won't forget he's my boyfriend. Whoever he may be! But if things keep going like this for me. . .I might just become a nun.

"I know. Leave me alone. You know this is my first time having one." Although it really isn't.

"Hey, I haven't seen your nekos either. What happened to them?" I open my eyes wide. Should I lie, and make sure Ichiru hears or do I tell her the truth, that my parents basically threw them out without my okay?