I Choose You. . .

"Sensei?" I question him as he sits on the couch to the right side of the hospital bed. I'm not even sure why we are still here.

"What?" He questions flipping through-what I can guess- his reports.

"Why am I still here? I healed hours ago." I question him. A movement of papers, a heavy sigh, and a creak of the chair.

"Because there's a bit of a stir out in the vampire society at the moment. Kaname is dealing with it, and I'm making sure you don't get involved." I look at Sensei surprised.

"What?! There's trouble?!" I question him displeased.

"Yeah." He says so nonchalant.

"And you're letting Kaname handle it on his own?!" I yell out at him.

"He doesn't need help. Remember, he's a pureblood." He reminds me. I frown, and sit back down with a huff.

"Well you could have said that before hand, but I should have at least known that Kaname wasn't coming because he was busy." I say crossing my arms over my chest. Yagari-sensei sighs.

"Haven't you decided yet?" I blush brightly. Feeling awkward with this sudden conversation. I don't see myself talking to Sensei about that touchy subject. "Or are you just too dense to realize it already? It's obvious even to Kuran." He tells me.

"Eh?! What are you saying?!" I question him. Sensei sigh, and runs a hand down his face. I pout.

"You're a real idiot during these kinds of things, and you're in complete denial of your feelings." I frown and puffs my cheeks at the barrage of insults coming at me.

"You're a real sensitive guy, you know that? Geez, are you hunters made of stone or what? I'm a hormonal teenager first off, so of course I tend to be more emotional than you, and I wasn't raised as a hunter either, so I don't have the heart of steal you hunters do." I remind him. "I cry, laugh, smile, joke around, get angry, hurt, and feel happy. I'm sorry I can't be stone cold like you." Yagari-sensei stands up, and drops his papers. I flip back, and use the bed as cover.

"Is that what you think?! If I was as 'stone hearted', like you say I am. I never would have even attempted to help you. Why don't you get to learn things before judging a person's character." He says glaring at me with his eye. I peek over the bed.

"I wasn't judging, but that's the kind of character you give off. How can I know other wise? You know how to hide your feelings a lot more than me. Apparently I'm an open book, and here I thought I could hide what I really feel just by smiling." I tell him as I stand up.

A knock at the door makes me drop back to the ground. "Am I interrupting something?" I peek over the bed. Longish silver hair, a soft gaze, and a smile.

"Ichiru!" I say standing up relieved. I rush over to him, and greet him with a hug.

"Hey, Alondra. What was going on? Why were you hiding?" He questions me. I look up at him.

"A conversation I don't want to get into." I tell him.

"Oh, right. The topic for your feelings between Zero and Kaname. I'll make it easier. Choose Zero." I pull back from Ichiru, and give him a look of disbelief.

"What are you saying man?! It's not that simple!" I yell at him. Ichiru looks over at Sensei.

"You mean she doesn't realize it yet?" He questions Sensei.

"Nope, still a dense idiot." He answers back.

"Don't talk like as if I wasn't here!" I yell at both of them.