I'm What?!

"Since when did my family's small house become a hotel?" I mentally question since my voice is still refusing to come out. I watch Mr. Yagari sitting comfortably on the brown leather Lay-Z-Boy chair. He enjoyed a nice sleep in the newly refurnished basement turned to a fourth bedroom. Now he's chilling like he's in his own house.

I hate having guests over. It makes me very uncomfortable to be in my own house. Yet I somehow managed to quickly get used to the presence of Kaname and Zero. Then again I was the one that brought them in. They didn't intimidate me like this handsome old man. Hey, it's fine, I can admit when someone suits my visual taste.

"What are you looking at?" Mr. Yagari questions me. I frown. Looks like I ended up staring as I was lost in my own thoughts.

"Nothing." I say to myself and mouth to him, biting back my retort in my head. Although I don't see the need to since he can't read my mind. . .Hopefully.

I sigh, and take my seat on the love seat. Beside Kaname and Zero. Okay. I sit in between them. They don't seem to get along at all. Yet they were together in that box. I wonder what kind of relationship they had before they came here?

"Have you gotten your voice back?" Kaname questions me. I shake my head. I feel ridiculous writing things out, so I try again. I take a deep breath, and scream. Probably not the best way to find out if I have a voice or not, but I don't always think things through.

"Oh hey. My voice is back." I say as I look to find every person in the living room with their ears covered. Though, I'm sure it was already too late, their ears were violated by my scream.

"Why didn't you say something quietly instead of scream?!" Zero yells at me. I pout.

"Sorry." I say as I put my hands up in a surrender. He glares at me, and I look away. I guess apologies don't go well with him. Then again I really didn't mean it. That was pure sarcasm!

"So now that my voice is back I have a couple questions I'd like to ask you, Mr. Yagari." I say standing up, and standing in front of him. He looks up at me completely bored and aloof.

"Why are you here?" I question since he won't approve or reject me asking any questions. He stands up. Towering over me, but I refuse to back down. He won't intimidate me with his height. Actually, it's probably a blessing that in the heat of the moment I don't realize when someone is trying to intimidate me or anything. Sometimes I'm thankful at my own oblivious nature.

"Isn't it obvious that I came for these two? To get them back to normal." He tells me. I tilt my head confused.

"Back to normal? You mean these aren't their real bodies?" I question him. He sighs at me.

"You're so slow. Of course not!" My temple throbs at his rudeness. Only I can be rude. That's how it works in my world! Anyway, no one exactly explained to me that being a neko was not something you were born with, unlike being vampires.

"So then if these aren't your real bodies. . .What are they?" I question looking back at Kaname and Zero.

"These bodies, but larger, and without the cat ears or tail. We're still vampires though." Kaname tells me patiently and in a far more understanding manner. I look up at the pink ceiling, and imagine them taller and hotter. I blush at the image, and hold in my giggle. I shouldn't get too ahead of myself, there's no way I can land hot guys like that.

"What is wrong with her?" I hear Mr. Yagari question Kaname and Zero. I look over at the two nekos, who shrug.

"My issues aren't important right now! I'm not done questioning anyway! For instance. Why the hell did you scare me that day?! You didn't have to approach me in such a creepy way!" I yell out at him. He glares down at me with his one eye.

Vampire Knight: My Vampire Nekosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें