My Anti-Vampire Weapon

"Alondra, wake up." I groan as I'm startled awake. I peek from under my blanket to find my blurry mom standing by the doorway.

"Why? It's Saturday!" I complain.

"It's one in the afternoon! You've slept enough!" I sit up straight, and look over at my cellphone to see if she was telling the truth. Well, she was apparently. Yet I'm still sleepy.

"Come on. Get up, and get some lunch." I groan again, and make my way towards the bathroom. I wince once I try to sit down. My muscles are aching. I feel really stiff everywhere. I think I need painkillers. Training hurts.

"Ow. Ow. Ow. Ow." I just barely make it to the kitchen before I sit down.

"Are you hurting?" Kaname questions from the chair to the left of me. I jump since I hadn't realized he was there.

"Yeah, it hurts a lot. But I'll be fine. Eventually this pain will stop if I keep working out." I say, and wince as I try to sit straight.

"Then let me assist you. Come closer." Kaname says to me. I blink, and near him. He jumps up on the table, and puts his small hands to my cheeks. My brown eyes open wide in shock as he presses his small lips against mine. I swear that I see a slight purple light casting out. The pain in my body is also lessening.

"Better?" I feel my face blush brightly, and I can't answer him. I'm afraid of what might come out, so I just nod my head.

"Good." He says brushing his small fingers on my slightly parted lips. I cast my eyes away. I look to find Zero standing there in shock. Well shit... I sit back, and my mom enters the kitchen.

"What's going on here?" She questions our silence.

"Nothing." I answer with a simple smile. Luckily my family has never been able to tell when something is off with me. So she buys it. I'm glad for once.

"Right. Come here so you can tell me how much you want." I nod my head, and walk towards my mom with a stiff walk.

"Um. Where's Yagari-sensei?" I question my mom. I grab a plate and hand it to her as I look at the warm food. Wah, I'm so hungry.

"Oh, he said he had to go out and do something about his work." I nod my head, and watch my mom serve me my food. I wonder which work she meant? His hunter work or his teacher work.

She has me take some painkillers even though Kaname already eased the pain. Oh boy, this is awkward. I'm thinking back as it finally sinks in.

I'm now remembering that I was kissed. . . It has finally sunk in that I've finally experienced kissing. Or at least some semblance of it. Holy shit. . .

                                 ~0~

"Zero? Are you down he-" I jump, and slip down the basement stairs as I hear a loud bang. Once I land on the carpet on the floor I rub my aching butt harshly. I also writhe around like as if that'll make the pain go away.

"What the hell?!" I yell out, and peek over slightly to see where that bang came from. I jump and duck as I hear it again. I crawl towards where it's loudest.

I stay behind a wall, and I find Zero had made a small space of the basement into a shooting range. I jump once he goes for another barrage of shots.

How did he even get a hold of this stuff?! What do these guys end up doing behind my back?!

"What do you want?" I uncover my ears as the shooting finally stops.

"I was wondering where you went, and I kept hearing banging down here. Now I see what was the cause of that." I say standing up, and lean against the wall.