Looks Like Shizuka Isn't The Only One I Have To Worry About

Okay either I pull out my Black Rose gun, and kill this vampire in front of the crowd that is yelling at the vampire to release me or to use my fists, and make a break for it. Hopefully the vampire will follow me to a more secluded spot, where I can kill it.

"Hey! Let her go! Fight somebody your own size!" I hear a man yell out. This is not what I needed. The crowd is getting excited, and this is going to lead to a riot. I have to stop this soon before this escalates to something severe. Yet the problem is that Level E's hardly feel any pain. Yet, this guy doesn't look crazy enough to be a Level E. Could he still be falling into that level? Only one way to find out. . .

"Alright. I'll go with you. Just let my hair go, and leave these humans be." The vampire's eyes glow crimson, and his grip on my hair loosens before he grabs my arm, and jumps down the car with me in tow.

I stumble, but manage to stay on my feet as we begin to run away from the yelling crowd. I watch for people before I pull out Black Rose, and shoot the vampire right on the back of the head. He quickly disintegrates, and I sigh relieved. Looks like they weren't expecting me to have a weapon, how lucky! That was easy to escape from! I don't think no one has caught up to us yet.

"That was a close call, but that was easy." I look for my pocket to put my gun away, but a hand grabs my wrist. Bending it back painfully. They instantly submit me to the ground as they make sure I don't look at them.

"Still a novice. That you didn't sense my presence is very welcomed. A child like you shouldn't wield such dangerous weapons either." The vampire says to me as his grip tightens. I hold in my yell as I feel my shoulder pop out of it's socket.

"Oh, did I dislocate your shoulder. Hurts, doesn't it?" The vampire tugs on my shoulder, and I scream in pain. Through the roaring pain I hear the vampire laugh at my pain.

"This would be less painful if you gave yourself to the Senate. They can make you a powerful being. More than you already are. This human body is holding you down, girl. You have no idea what becoming a vampire means." I'd love to give a witty retort, but I'm using most of my strength to stay conscious. The pain has moved from my shoulder to my whole body. I've never felt physical pain like this before. I've never broken a bone let alone dislocated a joint. The pain is excruciating.

The pressure on my arm is suddenly gone, but the when my arm drops to the ground I scream. The pain. It's too much, but my body won't shut down. I jump when I see blood drop beside me, and some of it lands on my cheek. I try to turn around, but my arm's protest keeps me from moving from the burning sidewalk. I close my eyes as dust particles land in them.

"Are you alright?!" I slightly lift my head to see two small shoes near me. The sun blinds me, but the voice and size lets me know that it's Kaname, who had come to my rescue. I shake my head.

"I-it dislocated my shoulder." I tell Kaname as I wince when I try to move it. Kaname lightly touches my shoulder.

"This one?" I make a noise telling him that that's the one. He sighs, and walks over towards my hand.

"I'm very sorry, but this is going to hurt." Kaname says grabbing my fingers, and moving my arm. I bite my lip hard to keep from screaming.

"I'm going to put your shoulder back in place. Relax." It's not that easy, but I try, and relax my body.

"AHHHH!" I scream so loud that I literally make my ears pop. I gasp as the pain throbs through my whole body. I watch Kaname make his way back towards my face.

"Let me ease your pain." He kneels down to me, and nears my lips. I close my eyes as I feel his small warm lips press against the middle of both my lips. Just like before the pain is lessening. Slowly, but it's leaving my body. The pain is finally gone, but Kaname's lips linger on mine. I pull my lips away first, and try to sit up.