Kaname's Proposal

I look at the door in front of me. It looks very well re-enforced. Yet I don't see a way in. There's no doorknob. I slide my hands all over it. I even press my body against it. I hear a click, and I fall forward.

"OW!" I sit up, and rub my nose. I look back to find Kaito smirking at me as his hand comes off of a stone beside him. The secret opening, huh? He wanted me to fall. I swear he's so mean to me, and I haven't exactly done anything to him. Okay, so maybe almost tackling him sorta lead to this, but he had it coming.

 I stand up with as much dignity I could conjure up, and wipe away invisible dirt off of me. Ichiru pushes me in, so I won't confront Kaito for being a huge jerk to me.

"Lets get you a room. You need rest. We all do." Ichiru says trying to calm me down. He can be a good friend at times.

"Ah, right. I am exhausted. I'll sleep now, and start training first thing in the morning!" I say determined. I'm ready to get stronger in order to save Yagari-sensei successfully! He's still alive and I hope he has the strength to keep waiting for us to come get him. He will not die after he protected me once before. No, many times before.

"That's the spirit." He says pushing me forward.

"How many rooms are there?" I question looking at the fairly large safe house. It must be a complete underground house.

"There are five bedrooms, there are bathrooms in each room, the kitchen is on your left, and this is the living room." Kaito explains to us.

"What? No T.V?" I question disappointed.

"You'll be training, Alondra. The only things you'll be doing is sleeping, eating, taking a shit, and training." Was Kaito supposed to scare me? Well, it didn't work. Although that did not sound pretty. How vulgar! Is this also how he talks to women he does like?! 

"Your room is the last one on the right." Kaito says pointing to the door. I nod my head, and walk in. No point in arguing anymore, I don't need to get riled up before bed.

"Your stuff is already set up in your room." I nod my head again, and head inside. Closing and locking the door behind me. All I have to do now is find a way to talk to Kaname alone.

I look towards the bathroom, and dream of a nice long shower, then going to bed. I pull out the vile of blood from my pocket, and look at it intently. Wondering who the blood belonged to. It could be anybody. Maybe it's that Sara Shirabuki's blood or maybe Kaname. I don't think he's working for the Senate though. There's no way. Would he? Gosh I hope not. I really hope not. Especially since I trust him to watch my back, and protect me.

I jump as I hear a knock at the door. Cursing as I drop the vile of blood. It splatters over the whole floor. I have nothing to wipe it with, so I just use the blanket on the bed to hide it.

"Who is it?" I question trying to wipe off the blood.

"It's me, Ichiru." I don't think I'm going to open this door until I clean off this blood.

"What is it?" I question him.

"Aren't you going to open the door?" I think of an excuse.

"I can't. I'm getting ready to shower. I'm naked you pervert!" Well, that wasn't exactly an excuse. I was going for just that.

"Oh, well I just wanted to know if you were hungry?" I touch my stomach, but the scare of the blood took away all hunger.

"No, I'm fine." I hear silence on the other side.

"Alright. Good night, Alondra." He says with a tone I can't quite decipher. I think he knows that I'm not being totally honest. I'm not very great with lying.