Me Vs. Her, Who's Side Are You On, Ichiru?

"Okay, coast is clear." I say as I take off the large coat I borrowed from Yagari-sensei's room. Yes, he will get pissed that I did. Zero and Kaname pop out from the inside pockets. They jump out as I enter my sister's room. I smile at Yagari-sensei, who isn't very happy to see that I went into his wardrobe.

"Sorry, Sensei, but I had to get Zero and Kaname in without any questions from these science freaks. Anyway, Sensei? Did Ichiru come by?" I question, him and my family all exchange a glance.

"Is that his brother?" My mom questions looking at Zero.

"Yeah." I answer her. She nods her head.

"He came by the day we brought your sister here, but he hasn't come since then." My mom tells me. I bite my inner cheek.

"I knew it. He went after her. He's not on my side after all. I don't blame him." I lean back against the door.

"Alondra, what's going on?" My dad questions me. I shake my head.

"It's nothing. But I do have to go on a hunt. Shizuka won't get away with hurting my sister or threatening your lives." I dig my nails, and claw at the wooden door I lean against.

"Alondra, I want you to fight this time. I don't want to see you hurt like that again." My dad says sternly to me. I look at him surprised. Looks like they have accepted that this is my life and the path I chose for myself. 

"Trust me. I am." I say giving him a smile.

"Please be careful. I wouldn't be able to stand having another one of my daughters hurt." My mom says rushing over to me, and hugging me tightly.

"I'll be okay. Honest." I assure her. She kisses my cheek. I pull back, and look over at Yagari-sensei.

"Please take care of them while I settle things once and for all." He looks at me a moment longer before nodding his head.

"Go on then." I nod my head, but he stops me.

"What?" I question him.

"Take these." I open the case, and see Black and Blue Rose.

"Sensei, but I can't hold them anymore." I tell him. Reminding him that I'm a vampire now.

"I know that. Kaito sent these over with a few modifications, so you can wield them." Yagari-sensei tells me. I smile and shake my head.

"Mean, rude, and sarcastic. Who says he can't be nice?" I lightly chuckle, and grab the two guns that don't hurt me.

"Oh, wait. I say that." I shrug, and turn to look at Kaname and Zero.

"Lets go then." I tell them.

"Wait! I need to borrow this again, Sensei." I say with a nervous laugh. He glares at me.

"You'd better not ruin it." I sigh. It's not like it's in the best condition anyway, but I won't mention it aloud.

"Yeah. Yeah." I say with a wave of my hand. I open the door, and put Kaname and Zero back in the coat.

"Is this really necessary?" Kaname questions from inside of the coat.

"It is if we don't want to get stopped and questioned." I tell him. I smile and wave at a passerby that must think that I'm talking to myself. I blush, and keep going.

                                               ~0~

"Hey, Zero? Don't you and Ichiru have some kind of twin telepathy that lets you know where one or the other is at?" I question him.