Wanted By Shirabuki And Kuran

I crawl back slightly, but I've been surrounded, and there's no way I can fight off all these experienced vampires. I gulp, and I feel the cool vile press against my chest. I might have to rely on the one thing I swore I wouldn't. I may have to become a pureblood whether I like it or not.

I look between the two purebloods, the only one I recognize is Sara Shirabuki. The other has an eerie resemblance to Kaname, but there is nothing warm or welcoming about him. I'm terrified of his presence alone. I've never felt a fear like this towards anyone.

"Hm, this little girl is the one?" The man questions. He smirks, and that's when I notice his mismatching eyes. The left one is a silvery blue color while the other is the same reddish brown as Kaname's eyes. Could they be related or am I just over thinking it? I mean how can they not be? Then again, I've seen impersonators on TV of famous people who have no relations to that celebrity.

I look over at Sara, who smiles at me with kindness. If I were an idiot I would have fallen for that fake innocence of her, but I can see right through her. She's a wolf in sheep's clothing. That saying could not fit anyone better than this woman.

"Yes, a girl that will submit to me. Unlike you, Rido Kuran-san, I know how to treat a young woman." Sara says standing up gracefully, and walking towards me. I crawl back, but end up being kicked right back towards her. I grip my chest as the vile nearly pops out from inside of my dress. I look over at the man, who I now know is Rido Kuran. I gulp, but decide to question him.

"You're related to Kaname, aren't you?" I question him. He chuckles, and stands up.

"Looks like this girl doesn't know how to talk to a pureblood. Looks like you also know my "not so cute" nephew as well." He walks over to me, and I stay in place. If I don't want them to hurt me then I have to keep strong. "Defiant, too. You remind me of someone very tasty. But you are not her." I frown at him, and rise on my own.

"You shouldn't talk like that to the high prize of the purebloods." I say to him with a defiant smirk. I should be behaving, but when somebody messes with me, I fight back, and hard. Even if I am scared beyond all words. I jump as Sara wraps her arms around my neck. I quickly shield my neck from her warm breath. She lightly chuckles, and keeps her arms around me.

"Yes, he is really a ruffian, isn't he? But, Alondra, dear, I can treat you very nicely." I roll my eyes.

"Funny, because wouldn't you just drink my blood, and end me right then and there. You're not a man, so you can't exactly have a child with me. My only value I have to you is my blood. Anyway, I don't even want to go to any of you purebloods!" I say pulling away from Sara.

"What's taking you so long, Sensei?!" I yell mentally to myself, and look around for any kind of place I can escape to, but it's no good. They have me surrounded as I'm forced to stay in this place with powerful purebloods.

"You don't have much of a choice." I glare over at Ichio. I'm tired of being the good girl. I know I'm digging my own grave, but I can't help it! I always fight back! No wonder Yagari-sensei, Kaito, Ichiru, Kaname, and Zero get mad at me all the time. I'm reckless as they've worried about.

"I do, and I say 'NO'!" I yell out at him.

"I don't think you have a choice. You see we have someone precious to you." I smirk, because I had already gotten Yagari-sensei free.

"Really? Who?" I question him.

"You don't believe me?" He questions me.

"Not one bit. I've learned never to trust anyone." I tell him. He closes his eyes, and motions for a cloaked vampire to approach him.