I'd Die For You, Mom. . .Dad. . .

"It seems you've gone through a few changes yourself. Who turned you into a pureblood, Alondra? Was it Kaname?" I gulp, and stare down at Shizuka, who is borrowing some relative's body, named Maria Kurenai. I look at her purple eyes, and refuse to answer her. Mostly because it's embarrassing, but I don't think she's here for casual talk anyway.

"I'm going to take that as a yes, but that is a good thing. It would have been such a waste if I had taken your blood in your human state. Ah, but I don't want your blood anymore." She says, and starts to play around with her hair. This Shizuka is so much more different than the Shizuka in her regular body.

"Then what do you want?" I question her cautiously. Moving my foot slightly back.

"This is a weak body. I don't like it. It's only a temporary home for me, but your body will serve me just nicely." Shizuka startles me the moment she is pressed against me. I try to move away, but her hands grip my arms.

"You can't have my body!" I yell out, and grip her dress, flinging her off of me. I rush towards my stunned parents, and stand protectively in front of them.

"Why are you guys here? You should be at home." I tell them keeping my eyes on Shizuka, who is picking herself off the ground. Or rather, Maria's body off the ground.

"Toga Yagari called us to come to the apartment after we'd calmed down. We saw a bunch of birds flying in a huge flock. We got curious, and then we saw you." My dad explains to me. I curse in my mind, and I once more meet eyes with Shizuka.

"Alondra, come over nicely or I'll have to hurt your mommy and daddy." She giggles, and I clench my hands tightly. I can't fight her. Not like this. Not when my parents already fear me, and if I were to unleash my powers they'd definitely would never want to see me again.

I look back over at them, and step forward. My mom grabs my arm though. "What are you doing, Alondra?! You can't go to her!" She yells out at me in disbelief. She's probably stunned that I was being so obedient, and without complaint.

"I have to." I tell her with a smile.

"What? Wh-" I don't hear my mom's reply the moment I feel a kick at my side that sends me flying through the grassy field. I hear giggling as I come to a stop.

I wince as a huge throb starts from my side all the way to the other. I think this might be either a cracked or broken rib. I'm not sure since I haven't exactly ever broken a bone before, but damn that hurts!

"ALONDRA!" I hear my parents yell out.

"STOP! DON'T COME!" I yell out at them, wincing as a throb goes through me again. I rise to my knees, and feel the pain lessening. I guess I'm already healing. I look over at my concerned parents.

"Just go!" I yell out as I stand up again. I shield my face as the flock of crows comes at me again. Pecking me with their beaks this time. They cut deep into my skin, and make me bleed. I think they're trying to drain me dry.

"FIGHT BACK!" My parents yell out.

"NO!" I yell right back at them.

"PLEASE! YOU CAN'T DIE!" I hear my mom call out to me, but I refuse to fight back. Not when they're so fearful of me. I can't do that.

I hear pained screeches, and I slightly peek out to find my dad beating the birds away with a stick. I gasp as I see that they're attacking him too.

"That's it!" I grab one of the birds, and grip each of it's wings, tearing it in half. Seeing my dad getting hurt makes my powers rage. I can feel the wind around me pick up as the birds disintegrate.