Enough is Enough.

Ben and Eric were both astounded.

"Shit." Eric said.

"Michael's in our first period, Bethany is in our third," Ben tapped on the frame of the door he was leaning against. "How did we not catch that?"

"You? I've been going to school with these kids since kindergarten and I didn't even notice it!" She stared blankly into space for a moment and looked at the two teachers sitting in her room. "You think her dad planted them? Do you think he knows?"

"She could have come over here with him." Ben pointed out.

"What's Bethany's motives? I mean really? Is she so obssessed on you guys to go all crazy-teenage-crush like on us?" Beth leaned back in the floor and uncrossed her legs. This, was waaaay to much stress for her.

"Maybe it was Michael." Eric suggested.

Beth sat up, her long brown hair flowing around her face. "What?"

"Remember the first day of shcool, he was pretty obssessed with you, and bragging about hooking up with you..." Eric continued to explain. "Maybe he wanted to know why you didn't want him, and started stalking you, and then somehow by the Grace of God, figured out about us..."

Beth thought for a second. He was totally right. Michael was the one ruining her life right now. She logged onto the computer and searched Michael's address, and then Bethany's just to be safe. She scribbled the street and number onto a scrap piece of paper. She marched right out the front door, Ben and Eric following close behind. She regreted not grabbing a hoodie, because her skimpy PJs weren't enough for the cool night air.

"Beth, what are you doing?" Eric called out as she reached her green beatle.

"Going to see what's up. This asshole needs to chill. And so does his crazy ass sister," she yelled, climbing into her car. She flicked her headlights on, illuminating Eric and Ben standing there, looking at her with defeat. They weren't stopping her. No one was.

She drove at a steady speed out of her practically-gated-community and tuned the radio. Of course Kiss, and "Beth" were playing. She didn't even get a chance to turn the station, because an idiot on a bike came out of nowhere, causing her to scream. She slammed on her breaks and skid across the icy road, landing nearby in a ditch.

Beth wasn't sure how long it had been since she landed in the ditch, because she had blacked out. It must have only been a minute or two, because the end of "Beth" was belting from her stereo. Her airbag hadn't deployed, and she didn't see any shattered glass, maybe she was okay? She tried to open the door, but had to kick it to get it to budge through the snow. It seaped into her car as she climbed out and stood up. There he was. The person on the bike. He must have swirved to avoid her just as she did him because is guts weren't spattered across the front of her car, and his body seemed to be in one piece. She felt so bad, she'd hit a Squirrel once and cried about it for weeks, and nearly hitting a human being felt ten times worse. She grabbed a blanket from the back of her car, where she'd slept with Eric once before, and trutted through the falling snow to where the biker lay motionless. She faught the urge to wrap the blanket around herself because walking through the snow in fuzzy slippers, too-short pajama shorts and a tank top certianly wasn't the brightest idea she'd had that day.

She knelt by the biker. He seemed to be a boy around her age. His bike was on top of him, and he was faced down. She moved the bike and the boy grunted.

"I'm sorry, Are you okay?" she cried. The boy didn't respond. She dialed 911 on her cell phone and quickly spoke at the Operator.

She always saw on TV that you weren't supposed to move someone who'd been in an accident, but if his face felt anything like her knees did at that very moment, it was probably so numb that he thought he was dead.

She carefully turned the boy over and layed him on the flat of the pavement. She cleared the snow from his face with her blanket and gasped. His face sported a large gash on his forehead, his lips were a light shade of blue, and his clear crystal blue eyes were ones she could spot anywhere. It was Troy.

She stood up and took a step away from him. She covered her mouth with her hand and heaved in and out. She couldn't breathe. This guy wasn't only a human being, but it was Troy. The one guy who's heart she'd just broke, the guy who was at her house only twenty minutes ago, the guy she dated not too long ago. She quickly dialed Eric's number.

"Eric, c-come here now. Ohmygosh. I-I..." She was shaking, not only from the weather but from fear, guilt, and a load more of emotions.

"On my way babe," was all he said.

Eric and Ben arrived shortly after the ambulance did. Beth was wrapped up in a blanket, sitting in the back of one ambulance, while the rescue team loaded Troy into the other. When she spotted Eric, she leaped from the back of the vehicle and ran to him, jumping into his arms.

"I didn't hit him," she sobbed. "But He was there one second and I swirved and he was..."

He simply held her there in the air, and stroked her hair. He held her tight, trying to comfort her. Ben stood rubbing her shoulder, not sure what to do. He eventually wondered over to the ambulance to check on Troy. Policemen asked Beth a series of questions, and eventually decided it was only an accident. Eric's phone vibrated just as the ambulance pulled away.

"yo. rode with troy to the hospital. going to call his parents so they know. poor kids. hows beth doin" Ben texted.

Eric replied. "shes terrified. i don't know what to do man."

Eric hopped in the driver's seat of his expedition and looked over at Beth. Her face was red, probably from a combination of the cool air and crying, her eyes were crystal-like on the surface, as if tears were just waiting for a reason to come streaming down her face. He pulled her in close to him as he drove away from the scene of the accident.

Beth swollowed down her tears. All she wanted to do was confront Michael and Bethany, not hurt Troy. He was just an innocent by-stander. He didn't do anything but love Beth, and she ended up hurting him.