Meet Your New Father.

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td align="middle" valign="center">

<table width="600" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td colspan="2" align="left" valign="center"><big><big>J</big></big>ust as Beth suspected, the months after spring break flew by as quick as she could count them. Mrs. Paslay had officially backed off from stalking them. She wished Ben would have thought of cussing her out sooner. Eric and Beth's relationship was as perfect as ever. Paslay wasn't up their ass 24/7, and Bethany and Michael had lived up to their end of the deal. So far. It was all going as planned, and Beth finally started to relax.

Beth's phone vibrated from where it rested on the hammock next to her. The sun was setting along the horizon, and she had a perfect view from where she sat on her front porch. It was the perfect way to begin a Summer night. It was a text from Ben.

"Mrs. hall called me yesterday. paslay resigned from teaching yesterday!!!! success!!!!!! she says i no longer have to worry about being stalked. apparently she caught paslay on security cameras bribing the janitor into unlocking my room. CREEPY! anyway, got to go. oh, and eric has some good news for you as well (;"

She simply responded with a smiley face and quickly called Eric's phone.

"Took you long enough," he answered, She could feel the smile he was giving through the phone.

"Shut up! What's the good news?!" Beth squealled.

"So Paslay resigned, and they needed a new science teacher for next year. So Mr. Danforth, the other history teacher also has a degree in science, so he's filling in for Paslay," Eric stated.

"That's your big suprise? So what!" Beth scoffed and rolled her eyes, flipping through the satelite stations on her television in her room.

"That's not it... Beth, Mrs. Hall offered me a full time teaching job at North. I'll be back for next year!"

Beth screamed at the top of her lungs and congratulated him. The neighbors from across the street, next to Ben shot Beth a confused look because she was jumping for joy and dancing on the front porch. She didn't know what this ment for their relationship legally, but she was really excited he'd have another excuse to stay longer with her in town, and not two counties away, which was where he was from. Beth smiled to herself, and decided to congratulate him in person. She simply walked of the porch, down the empty driveway and crossed the street. Martha had just left for Richard's house, so she was free to make out with her boyfriend in Ben's doorway if she pleased, which was just what she did.

She jumped into Eric's arms in the doorway to Ben's house. They entered the house hand-in-hand, and Beth spotted the barely-visible fish she had painted on the wall of this house when she was younger. Her and Amie, the girl that had lived here before, had goldfish painted on the ocean-blue wall for years, until she moved and Ben moved in. Ben had left the gold fish there just for Beth's memories.

"I still can't believe they asked this fool to be a full time teacher," Ben asked from the couch in the livingroom. He was intently focused on his Call Of Duty video game, and didn't seem to notice anything around him.

"Dude, I had kids coming up to me after Exams telling me I was a better teacher than Conklin," Eric bragged, focusing his words mainly on Alicia, who was in the kitchen chopping things up and throwing them into a pot.

"You know why they say stuff like that right?" Beth asked from under his arm as they sat on the couch. She propped her feet up on the coffee table, making herself comfortable.

"Get your feet off my table!" Conklin yelled as soon as her barefoot hit the glass. She laughed. For such a slacker and a show-off, he was an aweful neatfreak.

"No! I even had guys telling me too, and It's not because they're gay either!" Eric protested.

"Wow. Cocky much? I was going to say because it's true, but if you beg to differ..." Beth grinned.

He hit her lightly with a pillow and grinned over to her.

"You're right," she said between giggle fits. "You are an old ass!"

Even Ben paused his game to laugh at this one. Everyone was laughing, joking and picking at Eric when Beth's phone vibrated. Text from Martha.

"Where you at? Come home now. Have something I need to talk to you about."

Beth's heart dropped. No smiley faces, lots of periods. This wasn't good. She knew. She'd probably ground Beth for ten years, kick Eric out and call the police. She breathed deeply. How did she find out? Was it the evil twins? Paslay? Or maybe even the note written on her mirror! She gasped and headed towards the door.

"Where you going?" Eric asked in a concerned voice.

"Mom wants me home. I'll see you later," Beth said holding back tears. Even if it was nothing to cry about, yet, she always seemed to bring the waterworks when something upset her. She opened the front door, which sent rays of the evening sunlight spreading across the face of her boyfriend. She looked at him lovingly one last time, and was off.

She took her time going to the front door, she didn't want to come home too soon, it would make it seem like she was up to no good. She was terrified. Her whole body shoook with fear, anticipation, and a flurry of other feelings she couldn't describe. She noticed Richard's car in the driveway. Great, now she'd have to hear two lectures on how stupid of a decision it was to want to date your teacher.

She opened the front door and found Martha, Richard and Richard's son Tyler all seated on various couches in the livingroom. They hadn't gone anywhere because they were back way too soon. Beth sat on the edge of the couch and eyed her 'family' so to speak. They were smiling, as if someone had just got finished telling a funny joke or something.

"Okay, now that everyone's here," Martha began with a bright smile on her face. "We have something we'd like to talk to you kids about," she continued to speak, resting her hand on Richard's leg. She eyed him and looked between me and Tyler.

"We're getting married!" She squealed.

I accidently swollowed my gum. </td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td height="100%"> </td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>