She's Baaaaaack

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="5">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td align="middle" valign="center">

<table width="600" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1">

<tbody>

<tr>

<td colspan="2" align="left" valign="center">It was almost midnight when her phone came to life, and vibrated. Ben.

"4got to ask about the evil twins with all that was going on. howd things go? sorry if i woke you, i'm playing video games. couldn't get much sleep"

Beth texted back. She hadn't gotten a wink of sleep since a couple of days ago. She'd probably end up texting Ben the rest of the night.

"It's all good. they'll keep our secret if we keep theres. if not, we'll kick some ass. HAHA... i haven't slept in days. so i'm good. still playing video games? you got school tomorrow!"

"you'll be suprised how many of your classmates i see on here up until like 3am. its kind of sad, i kick there ass at night, and the next day i give them loads of homework. it's a win win."

Beth laughed out loud. How weird was it that she knew that little detail? She closed her phone and drifted to sleep. He some how made her feel better everytime she spoke to him. She was glad she texted him, and things weren't weird between the to of them after all they've been through.

Beth, Ben and Eric continued going to school as usual over the next few weeks. All seemed to be pretty normal, considering. Seeing Michael and Bethany for the first time was awkward, but hey, they were used to awkwardness by now. Troy also returned to school, not seeming to remember anything, except for the fact that he and Beth were no longer dating, which was sort of strange.

Martha seemed to quickly get over this Tom character. She never really seemed like the type to get depressed over a guy anyhow. She certianly stayed strong after the whole ordeal with Al, that's for sure.

Spring was finally really setting in and Beth couldn't wait for spring break. Her mother had finally agreed to let her camp out on the beach, alone... well, as far as she knew. Beth and Eric were going to borrow the family camper and go to California coast, and celebrate their thus-far successful relationship.

It was the final day of school before Spring break. When the final bell rang students bolted from school, leaving everything abandoned and messy. Beth pushed through the crowd of students and finally made it up the stairs to Ben and Eric's classroom. She opened the door, without knocking and settled into the first desk by the door. She wanted to go over the plan of their escape with Eric once more before heading out, and she didn't want her mom to even take into consideration that the two of them could be together. She heard voices from the hallway and Conklin and Inman finally entered the room.

"You two are the slowest walking teachers I've ever met," Beth commented as they entered the classroom.

"Shut up, and get your feet of my desk!" Ben pushed her feet from the desk she had them propped on and continued to the back of the classroom. Ben gave Eric a look, one Beth didn't recognize and Eric nodded, glancing at Beth before smiling slightly.

"I've got a suprise," Eric said, taking Beth's hands in his own. He squatted in down in front of her desk and smiled up at her. "What would you say if I told you Conklin and Alicia are coming on our get-a-way with us?"

Beth looked at him dully. "I'd say you're stupid, and that you're trying to get us caught."

"What! Beth! C'mon! After all the three of us have been through you don't want him to come on vacation with us?" Eric pleaded, kissing his girlfriend's hands.

"That's exactly why I don't want him to come! We're like the three studges these days. I wanted to be alone with you, not with him and you, and his wife!" she pleaded. "Besides, wouldn't it be sooo obvious if all of us left on the exact same day, at the same time, and returned the same day?"

"That's why me and you are leaving in the camper as soon as we get home, and we'll unfold our plan, and Conklin and Alicia will say they're going to the Mountians, and leave later tonight. Please Befff, for me?" he pleaded, using the puppy dog eyes trick.

"Fine!" Beth gave in. "But He's not sleeping in our bedroom!" Eric leaped in the air and man-hugged Ben.

Just seconds later, Mrs. Paslay rounded the corner. "What's going on here?" she asked, trying to sound sweet but failing at it. She eyed Beth, and then Eric. Bitch.

"Uh, I just beat Mr. Inman in a game of rock, paper, scissors," Beth smiled up at Paslay.

"Uh-huh, and what are you doing in here after school hours?" Paslay asked, looking at her wrists as if there were a watch there.

"Ben- er, Mr. Conklin is my ride home. Since he you know, lives across the street from me," Beth smarted off. She was sick of this bitch always trying to ruin things.

"Mhm." She met eyes with Eric, then with Ben for a second longer. She turned on her heel and exited the room.

Beth stood up, and peeked out into the hall. Empty.

"What's her problem with us?" Beth cried.

"Jelousy," Eric leaned in and kissed Beth's forehead before grabbing his backpack and heading towards the door. Maybe he was right, but why would she be so jelous? Maybe she was going to stalk them like the Miller twins did once before. She wouldn't have that. Beth would do something to Paslay, she'd already ruined so much before, and it took so long to build back up, that girl wasn't worth it. </td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>

</td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td height="100%"> </td>

</tr>

</tbody>

</table>