All Cards On The Table.

Eric and Ben had went back to the accident site and retrieved her Bug from the ditch that night, so the following morning Beth decided to visit Troy in the hospital. She didn't know what else she could do.

When she entered the room, it was cold and quiet. Troy looked up from the laptop he was clicking on that was placed on his lap; his eyes, still sparkling blue from the night before smiled up at her. Was he really smiling at the person who caused his accident, pretty much?

"Hey Beth, thanks for coming," he said, advirting his eyes back to presumably Facebook.

"Hey..." she greeted, and set a vase of flowers on the window sill, next to three other boquets. "Listen, Troy... I just want to apologize for everything that happened last night. I--"

"No worries Beth," he cut her off. "It wasn't your faut. Mr. Conklin, you know, our history teacher, is the one who came in with me. He said he was sorry for causing everything, which technically he didn't, because for some God forsaken reason I was rding a bike in the middle of main street at 2am... Anyways, Its all good no broken bones, haha. Besides, it's my fault. I was drunk, according to these people they call doctors. I don't remember a thing from last night, besides maybe school... Was that yesterday?" he laughed.

He seemed too relaxed to have just gotten in an accident. But she couldn't help but feel relieved. Ben had actully taken the blame? Althoug the police knew what really happened, Troy didn't. He wouldn't hate her for the rest of his life. She smiled. She chatted with Troy for a bit, wishing him a speedy recovery, and was gone. She grinned as soon as she walked out of the room. Beth texted Ben.

"thanks x34893843. i owe you"

"(; tacos tonight! your treat" was all he texted back.

She could shake the feeling that she was the luckiest girl in the world, well besides the night before. She had two grown men, two TEACHERS who would do anything to make sure she was happy. She could have so much fun with this, but the strange thing was, she cared for them too, and wouldn't let anything hurt them. Not even Bethany and Michael. She got in her car and headed towards the direction she was headed in the night before. She'd settle this, once and for all.

The Millers' home was pretty run down. It was on the sketchy side of Lakewood, in a neighborhood filled with trailer houses and dirt roads. Beth parked out front, just incase she neede to make a quick get-a-way. She walked past the cable van she'd seen parked in her own driveway at one point and snarled. Yes. Snarled. She was so angry that she couldn't see the resembleance between Michael and Bethany, or see the fact that their father was welcomed without question into her home that she actually snarled.

She patted up the wooden steps and stood on the front porch- or lack there of. She took a deep breath in and knocked. The overweight cable guy that was at her house before opened his door. He obviously didn't notice who she was because she asked what she wanted. How rude.

"Hi, is Bethany home?" She managed to push out with a grin. He held a single finger up and yelled down the hallway for his daughter. Moments later Bethany appeared at the door with a smile, it quickly faded, then reappeared when she saw who it was.

"Hey Beth! What a suprise!" she stated, giddy.

"Cut the bullshit." Beth quickly hissed.

Bethany's eyes widened at the words and looked at Beth, confused.

"Is Michael home?" she questioned.

Bethany looked back at her dad. "Who?"

"Michael Miller. You know, your twin?" Beth crossed her arms and stood against the doorway of the Miller home, glaring at Bethany.

Bethany sighed, rolled her eyes and opened the door wider. Beth took that as an invite, because she let the screen door slam and she followed Bethany into the cluttered, tiny area she called a home. She followed her down the only hallway and Bethany stood pointing at a bedroom door.

"Go on in." Beth said. "You're not avoiding this. This is both of your faults."

Bethany barged into the tiny, dark room where Michael Miller sat in front of a computer screen, editing videos together. Beth looked closer at the screen, realizing that they were of her.

"Bethany, look. We've got more footage, but the camera we put in her livingroom has been tampered with. You need to get her to invite you over so you can fix it," Michael stated, not adverting his eyes from the screen.

Beth cleared her throat, causing him to turn around in his spinny chair. She cut the light on and closed the door. Michael fell from his seated position when he saw it was Beth.

"Beth! I-I what--" he stammered.

"I. know. Everything." Beth simply stated.

_________________________________________________________________________

a

YES! Another chapter! Vote & Comment & Fan . ;) 

Please, offer feedback, loves ♥ ! Thanks for reading!

xoxo

-Saff