Almost Perfect.

The summer sun was beautiful as it peeked from the horizon. Beth prepared breakfast for herself in her underwear as she always did, completely forgetting the fact that she now had a brother living with her. Richard and Martha had left for their honeymoon right after the party, and she and Tyler were home alone. She flipped the bacon over in the skillet as Tyler came down the steps in only boxers, with a girl wearing nothing but his dress shirt from last night right on his heels.

Beth didn't remember too much from the night before because of the amount of alcohol she consumed, and the amount of time Eric spent holding her hair back as she heaved over the toilet. He was probably getting used to that. She had the sudden urge to wake up early and make some breakfast, until Tom decided to triggar her memory of his existance.

Startled, she dropped the spatula and eeped. "Shit Tyler, you scared the hell out of me!"

"Lace. Nice," he said eyeing the black laced underwear she had on. She quickly covered herself with an apron, similar to the way she did when Eric first startled her while she was making food.

"What do you want?" Beth asked as she finished tieing the apron around her slender waistline.

"A three-some. Tosha here's up for anything," Tyler invited as he leaned in over the counter.

"Isn't she your sister?" The blonde bimbo questioned in a disgusted voice.

"Step-Sister," he corrected, and she nodded approvingly, checking out the merchendise that Beth had to offer.

"Hell no!" Beth responed quickly, crossing her arms over her chest. "Get out of here, asshole!" she said, tossing a plastic cup at his head.

She was in disgust. How could he even ask something like that, was he so disgusting that he'd have sex with all of the girls he wanted the same night, at the same time? She rolled her eyes. Who was she kidding, of course he was. He was Tyler Evans, the schools' man-whore.

Soon after she finished breakfast, she prepared two plates and carried them over to Eric's place. He happily welcomed her in after having a good laugh at the oh-so familiar apron that was wrapped tightly around her waist. He carefully untied it and grinned at her as she took a seat at his tiny kitchen table.

"See, we can be normal, we just can't be normal in public," he grinned as he took a bite of the pancake on his plate.

"Of course," Beth rolled her eyes. "This is actually kind of nice." She said eying the place.

"Mhm. I just can't wait until we can get a place of our own," Eric agreed with a mouth full of food.

Beth stopped eating for a moment, and looked into his smiling eyes. "You want to get a place with me? Only me? Are you sure? You haven't gotten a chance to see how weird I am!"

"Oh I've seen it, you're plenty weird. You walk around your house half naked, you sing in the shower, you drink by yourself a lot, you go to school hung over, you like to have your scalp stroked when you have a bad dream, you're the tiniest alcoholic teenager i've ver met, and you make terrible eggs," he grinned, using his fork to point at the liquified eggs spilled all over his plate.

Beth punched him lightly on his arm. "If that makes me weird, then dating your sixteen year old student a couple of weeks after you meet her and dispite all of the rules must make you weird," Beth grinned.

"Hey!" he piped up. "I couldn't help that!"

"And why not?" Beth smiled.

"Because I love you," he replied.

"And you're weird because whenever you know you've been beat, or you can't come up with anything say, you say it's because you love me." Beth had him trapped now.

Eric flicked a piece of bacon at her. She threw a piece of egg back, and they began an epic foodfight between the two of them. After ten minutes, and all of the food was empty from Eric's cabinets, she crawled over to where he was seated on the ground and gave him a sloppy, food filled kiss.

Beth looked into her boyfriend's eyes and smiled. This was exactly how she liked things to be. Perfect.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#Sorry This Is Short Guys. I Will Gett Better Im Really Sorrry .

-Saff xx