02. Meet The Guys Pt. 2?!

Chae Min's POV

I woke up not realizing it was morning already. Wait, I slept after lunch, it means I skipped the dinner. Maybe Jeonghan didn't bother to wake me up because I said I was tired. I looked at the clock and it was 6:00 AM, so early. I went downstairs to the kitchen because I was hungry. The maid asked me what I want for breakfast, I simply said pancake because it is my favorite. While waiting for it, I was wondering, is he still here? Maybe, but I wish I won't see him anytime soon because I can't.

"Chae Min." - Jeonghan

He was finally awake. I stared at him waiting for the next words he will say.

"Good Morning." - Jeonghan

I raised my eyebrow.

"Okay fine I'll say it. We will go to my school later. I will enroll you so you can go to school tomorrow." He said.

"K." I just said. The pancakes were ready. I started to eat not even realizing my brother was looking at me because he didn't eat his breakfast yet.

"You want some?" I asked him.

"No, thanks. I'll eat my breakfast later. I need to go now." - Jeonghan

"Where are you going?"

Jeonghan's POV

"Where are you going?" - Chae Min

I need to go to the dorm to check the guys. Of course I didn't say that.

"Convenience store?"

"I'll go with you." She went upstairs maybe to change her clothes.

How will I check the guys if she's with me? I'll just text them.

Text Message:
To: Joshua
"I can't go there now, maybe later."

From: Joshua
"I see, okay."

"Let's go." - Chae Min

I planned to call the driver but she stopped me.

"Let's walk." - Chae Min

I think she wants to see if this place is now different from before. I quickly ran to the kitchen and grabbed a pancake to make sure my stomach won't make any grumbling noise.

We left our house and we went straight to the convenience store. She was quiet while we were walking. She was really different from the Chae Min I knew. She was a cheerful girl who likes to socialize with other people but the Chae Min beside me now is a cold girl who doesn't even smile. Thinking about my thoughts, I didn't know that we were already in the convenience store and someone bumped to Chae Min.

"I'm sorry, I'm really really.."

"Oh! Jeonghan hyung!" - Hoshi

Why are they here?!

While Chae Min gave the one who bumped to her a death glare who was Dino, she looked at me and she raised her eyebrow.

"Do you know this guys?" - Chae Min

I need to introduce her to them am I?

"They're my friends too. This guy with small eyes and blonde hair is Soonyoung, the guy who accidentally bumped to you is Chan, the taller one is Junhui and the guy with curly hair is Minghao, they're both came from China." I said.

"Hyung, who is she?" - The8

"My younger sister."

They bowed their heads to Chae Min and they said in unison, "Nice to meet you."