04. Phone Call

Mingyu's POV

I made her mad. What a nice first impression to her Mingyu. The class had ended and I didn't bother to look at her nor to talk to her because of embarassement.

"Gotta go, bye!" - Chae Min

"Bye! See you tomorrow!" DK said while waving his hand.

"What's wrong?" The8 asked me.

"Nothing. Let's go." I answered.

I saw the others at the gate. They were waiting for us.

"What's with that face Mingyu? Are you alright?" - Woozi

"Yeah."

"His first impression to her was bad, do you think it's fine with him?" Wonwoo hyung said.

"I have her #, I got it from Jeonghan earlier. Do you want to get it?" - Joshua

I didn't have a choice, I got her # from Joshua hyung and I'll just text her later when we get back to our dorm.

Chae Min's POV

"Aren't you hungry? You didn't eat lunch earlier." - Jeonghan

"I'm fine, I'll just have my dinner later."

Before we went in the car, Jeonghan's friends asked me for my # so he gave it to them. I got into the car and checked my phone. Jisoo was the first one who texted me.

Text Message:
From: Unknown Number (Jisoo)
"Hello beautiful young lady. This is Gentleman Jisoo at your service."

I blushed a bit.

From: Unknown Number (Seungcheol)
"Yo, this is S.Coups, I heard you prefer the real name than the nickname so Seungcheol is my name. I heard that you're not used to call Jeonghan 'oppa' so I will let you get used to it. Call me Seungcheol oppa, got it?"

Nah.

From: Unknown Number (Seungkwan)
"Annyeong haseyo noona! Je ireumeun Boo Seungkwan imnida!"

I think Seungkwan is a cheerful guy, I can see him smiling while typing this message.

From: Unknown Number (Jihoon)
"This is the smallest but the coolest guy in our group. Lee Jihoon."

Woah.

From: Unknown Number (Soonyoung)
"This is 10:10. The guy with the smallest eyes in the group. I wish you had a nice day today!"

I think so Soonyoung.

From: Unknown Number (Minghao)
"This is Minghao. Please save my number."

Of course I will.

From: Unknown Number (Hansol)
"Uhm, hi. I'm from America too just like you and Joshua hyung. My name is Hansol Vernon Chwe. Nice to meet you Chae Min noona."

An American guy huh.

From: Unknown Number (Junhui)
"This is Wen Junhui. I'm the quiet handsome boy in our group. Please bear with it."

Quiet handsome boy? Well, it suits him.

From: Unknown Number (Chan)
"This is the maknae Dino. I mean, Lee Chan. I hope I can get to know you more noona."