09. New Friend

S.Coups' POV

A lot of things happened this week. I met Jeonghan's sister, I saw her smile, I saw her cry and I heard her sang for the first time. If I were her brother, I can feel what Jeonghan is feeling right now. Seeing a girl crying, wants me to take her somewhere and make her feel really happy.

I woke up and saw that Woozi was not on his bed anymore. I looked at the clock and it was 5 am. I washed my face and went downstairs.

I saw Woozi and Chae Min talking in the dining area so I walked towards them.

"Why are the two of you here so early?" I asked them.

"She needs my help with this." Woozi pointed out the notebook.

I sat beside Woozi and I noticed that Chae Min had a dark circle under her eyes. She have an eyebags.

"You didn't sleep well, did you?" I asked her.

She looked at me.

"I can't sleep." She said.

"You know what.." I said so they both looked at me.

I don't know if

I'll do it

or

not.

"Na kkum kkum ttok gwisin kkum kkum ttok." I did an aegyo with a cute voice.
A/N: (It's the aegyo, "I had a dream. I dreamt of a ghost.")

They just looked at me. Woozi blinked his eyes twice while Chae Min just stared at me.

I just wishef that I didn't do it.

After a few minutes..

"HAHAHAHAHA IT DIDN'T SUITS YOU SEUNGCHEOL HAHAHAHA." Woozi laughed so damn hard. He didn't call me hyung again =____="

After a few seconds, I heard Chae Min laughed softly.

"Woozi hyung, why are you so loud?!" Seungkwan said and he sat beside me. The kids were finally awake.

"I JUST MADE CHAE MIN LAUGH! I'M A REAL MAN, S.COUPS!" I said proudly.

"Really?" Jeonghan looked so happy.

"Because S.co-- pft.. just did a-- HAHAHAHA an aegyo." Woozi answered while still laughing.

"Hyung, can you repeat it?" Seungkwan requested.

"No. I'm not in the mood now, ah I'm hungry." I said.

"Aww, hyung is so mean." Seungkwan pouted.

"You looked cute anyway." Chae Min said and stood up. She went back to her room.

"Did you hear that?" - DK

"She said, S.coups was cute when he did an aegyo. Nice try!" Joshua patted my back.

"But for me, he looked ugly when he did that." Woozi said. I want to hit him right now.

The breakfast was ready so we started to eat.

"Hyung, did you hear her sing last night?" Dino asked.

"Yeah." We answered.

"That was the first time I heard her sing." - Jeonghan

"Yeah." I said.