49. A visitor?

Mingyu's POV

After that kiss, we were both blushing and we both couldn't utter a word. We decided to go home while holding hands and it was one of the best moments happened in my life.

"Oppa, why are you sick?"

"Oppa, get well soon and don't get sick again."

"Take a rest oppa."

"Noona is worried, please take a rest more."

"Oppa, be careful next time so you won't get sick."

"Take care of yourself Mingyu oppa, I love you."

Chae Min got my phone and she started to read the fans' comments. I posted on our Twitter saying that I have a fever but I'm resting now so they don't need to worry about me.

I'm still in their house because S.coups hyung allowed me to stay here since Chae Min is here to take good care of me.

Chae Min gave me my phone back.

"I think you should answer that fan and say 'I love you too'." She said.

"Jealous?" I chuckled.

I turned off my phone and I sat properly on the bed.

"Of course not. It's your fan and I understand her." She said.

"Because you love me too that's why you understand her." I smirked.

"It's not my point. My point is, I have my fans too. I understand how they feel when their idol get sick." Hmm, okay.

"Most of your fans are boys." I commented.

Because this girl beside me is so damn gorgeous and talented.

"Yeah. Why? You're jealous? Haha, why am I asking you that when it's obvious the way you avoided me before. Tell me, who are the guys that made you jealous?" She asked as she moved her face closer to mine.

I looked away.

"There's Jinhong, Joshua hyung, Wonwoo hyung, DK, Dino and Myungsoo." I answered.