27. Avoiding Her

Chae Min's POV

It's been 2 weeks since Joshua and I started dating. The other guys were always teasing us but we are just friends and it's just a friendly date.

Jinhong and I were back as friends again, I ate lunch with him sometimes that made the guys (Seventeen) jealous. He already knew that Joshua is not my boyfriend.

Seungkyoon and Seungcheol were back arguing with each other again. All of it went back to normal except one.

I noticed that Mingyu and I didn't talk much to each other and he didn't even call me tiny this past 2 weeks.

Is he avoiding me? Or maybe I was just busy with different things that I forgot to talk to him? Then why didn't he talk to me first?

Lunch break.

"Baby Min, let's eat lunch together."

Jinhong started calling me that last week I think? Our classmates already knew that I was the girl with Jinhong in his pre-debut photo, that I'm his childhood bestfriend. I also called him Baby Jin if it's just the two of us together but I called him Jinhong in front of our classmates.

"Chae Chae and I will eat lunch together." Seungkyoon said.

"I asked her first." Jinhong complained.

"But I'm her bestie." Seungkyoon stick her tongue out.

"I'm her CHILDHOOD BESTFRIEND." Jinhong smirked. Seungkyoon just pouted and made a puppy eyes on me.

"Ah guys, I can't eat lunch with neither of you today. I need to talk to someone so later." I saw Mingyu went out of the room so I chased him.

"Mingyu." I called him but he didn't look back.

"Are you going to the cafeteria?" I asked him but he didn't answer.

It feels like it already happened before.

Deja vu?

"Yuhoo ~ Kim Mingyu ~ Yoon Chae Min is talking to you." I said, trying to make him response.

He stopped walking.

"Yeah." He just said and continued walking again.

What was that all about? I just looked at his back walking in the hallway heading downstairs.

My feet moved by itself and led me to the library. The old librarian saw me.

"Oh, hello. It's been a while, where is your boyfriend?" She asked me.

"Boyfriend?" I asked her.

"The tall guy with you the other day." Mingyu?

"Ah, him. He is not my boyfriend Ma'am, he's just a friend." I said and smiled.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot to bring the book I borrowed last time." I apologize because I forgot it at home.

"It's fine, take your time to read it." She said and smiled back at me.

I sat in the table where Mingyu and I were sitting before.

I looked outside the window and I saw the students having fun with their friends, the other boys were playing basketball, the others were playing football.

Suddenly, Mingyu's face flashed into my mind where his face was inches away from mine. It didn't happen once but twice. I just shook my head.

I tried to talk to him but it feels like he doesn't want to talk to me.